Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Time Trial bike! (picture)
Quote | Reply
hey guys check this out.

http://www.printroom.com/...342&image_id=254

this is from the local TT...i believe it's the guy who makes the lust shoes, or someone who works for him. i also saw a saddle he custom made, it was a carbon seatpost and seat in one. it just flaired from the post into a carbon seat, looked really cool (very light too)....the bike is crazy...if you looked between his arms from a head-on position you see nothing but air (look close) and he's molded the fairing into the seat. this guy must have some fun with all his carbon fiber. check out his custom shoes...

www.lustracing.com

the deboom's wear them. but they are not cheap.
Quote Reply
Re: Time Trial bike! (picture) [luke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Luke,I can't get a picture when I open that link, got any othere pictures, sure sounds cool.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Time Trial bike! (picture) [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there is also a pic on the lust site.

www.lustracing.com

try these.

http://www.printroom.com/...342&image_id=298

or

http://www.printroom.com/...342&image_id=254

hope this works.....its a really cool bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Time Trial bike! (picture) [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Time Trial bike! (picture) [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IMHO, that bike just looks silly. Sorry.

---------------

"Remember: a bicycle is an elegant and efficient tool designed for seeking out and defeating people who aren't as good as you."

--BikeSnobNYC
Quote Reply
Re: Time Trial bike! (picture) [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I condemn this bike. It is condemned. Cast stones upon it. Cast it into the pit of hell where it burns with the infidels who ride it. It is unclean.
Quote Reply
Re: Time Trial bike! (picture) [trijihad911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is confusing and painful to me. i admire that man to no end for making his own carbon bike. he does have a passion for his sport and for that i throw some honorable props his way, but what the heck is up with that bike?

it's gott be put in a wind tunnel. it is either an aero pig or the slickest thing ever. there is no in between with this...a...machine.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting.

One advantage - there is nice big surface area for your Logo!!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Time Trial bike! (picture) [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well the rider sure has a good position,i wish i could get that low again,the frame would not be to bad expect for the thing holding up the seat
Quote Reply
Yikes! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If that first link that Luke posted does not produce an image, hit the stop button after awhile and then refresh the screen - worked for me.

And then YIKES. Okay, um, yes - that is a bike all right. And maybe a fast one. But damn if I'm just not confident enough to be riding a bike where a very large, phallus-like, red protrusion with the word LUST on it is poking me in the ass.

Again, I say YIKES.

TonyG

What is Enoch Root?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It really reminds me of that old cervelo bike whose name escapes me... it looked incredible aero and incredible oddd. I think there is a picture of it on the cervelo site.
Quote Reply
Re: Yikes! [TonyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
If that first link that Luke posted does not produce an image, hit the stop button after awhile and then refresh the screen - worked for me.

And then YIKES. Okay, um, yes - that is a bike all right. And maybe a fast one
. But damn if I'm just not confident enough to be riding a bike where a very large, phallus-like, red protrusion with the word LUST on it is poking me in the ass.

Again, I say YIKES.

Alex Jonker
Quote Reply