Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Show me your favorite swimming suits!
Quote | Reply
So I'm sitting here like a big lump on the couch waiting for my new Splish suit to be delivered before I head to the pool. This is the one I just designed (hopefully this will show up):

If it doesn't show the link is here

My old favorite is this one, but the straps have stretched past usability (although with the PBT fabric, the suit itself is still pristine and as bright as day 1):

Which can also be viewed here

What suits have you designed or found recently that you like?

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your favorite swimming suits! [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was kinda hoping that someone would be in them. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your favorite swimming suits! [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You first.

Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha! I was totally trying to make a Wonder Woman suit on Splish the other night! I like yours!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm waiting for mine to show too! I'm so excited...
The top 2 I designed, the last one I've been coveting for a while.

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your favorite swimming suits! [Burrito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't take credit for designing the wonder woman suit- it was someone else's design, I just stole it! I also just got an email from Splish and they are going to replace the straps for me. Woohoo!!!! These guys are the best, seriously.

I swam in my new suit today. It is super hot, I'm just going to have to get used to the super thin strap thing. Feel a little naked and keep wanting to pull it up. Some day I will get brave and try one of their 2-pieces. Some day..

:-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never got used to the super thin straps, they cut into my skin too much. My wonder woman suit is the super thin straps.

This is my favorite suit. It think if I someone made one with pizza or pepperoni all over it I'd have a new favorite.

It's club swim from http://www.swimoutlet.com and they don't last forever, but they are cheap.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is the Splish suit I designed:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm nuts about the Dolfin Uglies. Super cute and really inexpensive and durable.

Excuse the huge pic. I have the one on the right as well as the yellow flowered one with the red and white straps/trim that is second from the right.

my severely neglected blog
Last edited by: jess!: Mar 12, 09 18:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just ordered the wonder woman suit along with 2 others from Splish that were noncustom. I love my Splish suits, I can't wait til the new ones get here. So far my favorite was the black cat swimsuit I got from Splish. But I like all of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your favorite swimming suits! [njtrigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love that company. My next one is the "Danger" suit. I'm broke at the moment, but I have my eye on it! I haven't seen the black cat...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some pics of me in the black cat swim suit. I got it for swim meet in October. But I of course still wear it! It is most everyones favorite. The moms on the diving team and swim team were asking me about it and now I guess one of the little girls at the pool as one...Great...I just love dressing like the little kids. It is a cute suit though.

http://njtrigirl.blogspot.com/...wim-meet-report.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pic of the ROCK STAR one in my profile!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the black cat suit too. And the orange suit with scaredy cat on front, spider on back (I'm a halloween baby, si I have a fondness for black cats). I also have a bazillion other splish suits (love them - but I agree with Maggs, those new super skinny straps are not for me). I also like the dolfin uglies, they fit nicely, and last forever (which is not such a good thing, because then I feel bad buying new suits).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oops, one of the pics is proof that you're smuggling Skittles to the pool. ;-)

--
01001010 01100101 01101110 01001000 01010011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00100000 00101000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101111 01110010 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100001 01100100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101001 00100001
http://trainingoferic.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the black cat one too. I love it but the straps are too long, I feel like my boobs may pop out at any moment... Splish has such great stuff!
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your favorite swimming suits! [PirateGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ClubSwim suits look fun! I think I want to order a few - how do they fit? I tend to buy Tyr or Speedo and in those I wear a 32. Wonder if it'd be the same for ClubSwim.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to go old-school and say Speedo (with a fun twist):

I have it in bikini, too, but it's harder to see the pandas.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love my Splish suit, too, but my straps have also stretched a lot! How are they going to replace the straps? Did you just send an email requesting that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I have so many swim wear because I am very crazy for swimsuits as for jewelry and other things. I like tankini style most. i like to wear a short bikini style of top with short skirt. I usually buy from online. For more getting about this visit at http://www.verysexybikini.com/bikinis_onsale.html
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your favorite swimming suits! [gatsinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been mismatching TYR two pieces lately. Way fun :-)

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply