This position has just become available. It's a great job with a fast growing company. Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org please.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative
Advanced Sports Inc., home to bicycle brands Fuji, Kestrel, SE and Breezer, is looking for an Inside Sales and Customer Service representative.
The position is full-time in our corporate facility located at 10940 Dutton Road, Philadelphia PA 19154. Compensation includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit offering.
If you meet the criteria below, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please do not phone or fax.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Daily phone coverage for incoming calls from dealers, reps, consumers and performing timely follow-up.
- Outbound sales and promotional calls to dealer customers.
- Entering and tracking progress of all sales orders from within assigned sales territories, in coordination with outside sales reps.
- Outgoing sales phone calls for special targeted sales campaigns.
- Expand customer relationships with a full customer service approach, including the handling of routine warranty matters.
- Use company software program as the primary sales, warranty and inventory management resource to achieve job requirements.
- Provide expert product knowledge, suggestions on proper product mix, and take an assertive sales approach with our network of Independent Bike Dealers.
- Occasional weekend work is required for phone coverage and special events.
- Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycle products and components.
- Demonstrated skill to resolve customer problems, and to maintain regular, proactive communication with customers and colleagues.
- A keen sense of urgency, and the drive to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, and experience with database management software.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One-two years solid sales experience in the outdoor sporting goods industry is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish would be a distinctive advantage.
Reports to: Manager of Inside Sales and Customer Service
Advanced Sports, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ASI may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.