Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: But Mexican food is sssooo gooood! [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong I am now a proponent of Cooking Light. But initially it came under the heading of "real men don't cook light" type of thought process. By the way, my wife pretty much sucks in the kitchen as well. And chicks do dig guys who can cook. But if you can cook, and chicks dig it, doesn't that kind of screw up the whole "how much sleep do you need?" thing discussed in one of the other threads? Just a question.
Quote Reply
Re: But Mexican food is sssooo gooood! [oglethorpe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah! Just think of it as two-a-day workouts...

Personally, cereal (that isn't 95% sugar) or three eggs and toast and juice for breakfast, whatever I can get my hands on for lunch (and lots of it), and something made of light meats, pasta, and fresh veggies for supper. I usually snack on total crud when I'm at work (I just had a raspberry cream filled dark chocolate egg and some jelly beans), but more on fresh fruits when I'm at home.
Quote Reply
Re: But Mexican food is sssooo gooood! [oglethorpe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'But if you can cook, and chicks dig it, doesn't that kind of screw up the whole "how much sleep do you need?"'

After 10 years of matrimonial bliss, she doesn't dig it that much. No worries, I get plenty of sleep.
Quote Reply

Prev Next