DB2 DBA (Vancouver, BC)
Contract till June 2009
Position description: DB2 Database Administrator
- 5+ years of DBA work experience on the Z/OS platform using DB2.
- Experience with DB2 V8 required
- Demonstrated SQL language and database tuning experience
Experience with IBM Data Propagator replication is required
- Demonstrated ability to transform business data models into implementable, tunable,
supportable physical structures that satisfy business requirements
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Works well within a diverse team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to
establish and maintain credibility and cooperative relationships with clients
- Takes initiative to identify opportunities for improvement
Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Please PM me if interested.
Cervelo R3 and Cannondale Synapse, Argon18 Electron Track Bike