Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

help w/losethefat blog
Quote | Reply
I need someone's help! Was invited into blog and weighed in and now I can't seem to get back in. Any ideas. I've pm'd cuds but she's been a little busy in Kona!!! Lucky beeatch!
Quote Reply
Re: help w/losethefat blog [igottatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://thewomenslosetheflab.blogspot.com/

here's the link. does that help?
Quote Reply
Re: help w/losethefat blog [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No because when I used your link I got into the site but it says something like you have to be invited into the blog but I've already been in and posted my weight on week 1. Since then I can't get back in. Name used on blog is Igottatri.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm having the same problem. I had posted my progress for previous weeks, but can't get in this week. I sent a PM to cuds and hopefully she can do something to let us in.
Quote Reply
Re: help w/losethefat blog [Tessy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cuds should be back on the 'net' in a day or so. She is headed back from Kona.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Having same problem here as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To everyone having problems.....if it's already been addressed and you've been helped out this time then that's great....otherwise....here's a quick quote from the rules of the group:
  • Members who do not keep up with the group will be removed. No we don't hate you, but this is a team effort and you need to keep your end of the bargain just as much as the rest of us. Don't worry if you gain weight or fall of track, that's what we're here for!

• Remember, the information posted on this blog is only available to those of us who are listed on the right. Feel free to be as candid (or not) here as we all here to support you in your goals!

You don't do your part you don't get to play with the group....I'm usually lagging behind and post my information late Monday or Tuesday mornings...but we only get so many chances. I've asked for possibly one more chance to get this right, but if you get booted again or your access to the blog gets removed, don't whine again. Play by the rules or don't play, but don't waste D's time as she's putting in some solid effort here to get this thing organized and keep it going.

So...you might be allowed back in, you might not. Either way, I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on and why you were having problems. This is a commitment - you're either in or you're out.

Alli

AW
    Quote Reply
    Re: help w/losethefat blog [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    That basically hit the nail on the head. Thanks Alli.
    I didn't feel like replying to all sorts of pm's about it while I was in Kona (people who want to be added and people who want to know why they can't get in) so I didn't. I'm back now and still a bit behind on catching up with things, but I will. So those of you who don't log in for over a week (and I know this because you didn't post your weigh-in info and I don't delete anyone until I post the following week's weigh-in) you got the boot. I think the most frustrating has been going to the effort to set new people up and then they never participate at all.