Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shepard Smith said viewers were giving these
Quote | Reply
reservists "HUGE MAD PROPS"

Do they really consider this legitimate journalism?

I am floored, a supposedly serious journalist (could debate that but the Channel is called Fox News) on a serious network said HUGE MAD PROPS.......

I am floored.
Quote Reply
Re: Shepard Smith said viewers were giving these [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what's wrong with huge mad props? first off he was quoting an email and i've heard that term on many a long ride.

serious journalist? man that is a oxymoron. if this war has proven anything it proved that so many members of the press of egotistical idiots.

p.s. my brother is a journalism major (3.8 average. huge mad props to him. he got the brains) and he agrees.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Shepard Smith said viewers were giving these [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear you. I was watching Dan Rather and my jaw hit the floor when I heard him say "Dem foos be razin tha roof up in tha hezee, kickin it ol' skool, know what I'm sayin?? Damn! Gots ta keep it real up in dis biatch!"
Quote Reply
Re: Shepard Smith said viewers were giving these [ultra-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes..saw a title yesterday in one of these super good newspapers full of unbelievable stories (woman with two heads, baby born at 20yo etc...)

yesterday they had something to stop war right away: oil prices are going to drop big time very soon, because we have found oil on the moon :-)

these guys (writing these) are probably having a hell of a time coming up with these stories
Quote Reply