Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Team Xantusia race kit
Quote | Reply
Thanks to jenhs, I recieved mine today. SO cute.

Since I'm a few pounds, ahem, like 12 pounds heavier than race weight, my bust is bustier than usual and lets just say there will be no doubt that I am on team XANTUSIA. Big letters smack across the boobage. I may or may not post photos.
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya gotta at show us the kit! Glad ya got it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics or it didn't happen. Come on... you know you want to :P

Quote | Reply
MANY THANKS TO jenhs!!!

Raced today in my kit and despite being slower than dirt I was so damn cute it didn't matter at all!!!

Quote | Reply
"there will be no doubt that I am on team XANTUSIA"

Ha!!
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [leslieW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome! We need to start sending race reports to the team so we know when people are racing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got mine. It is so cute. Too bad I can't wear it at the Patriot's half relay I was going to do tomorrow. It was canceled because of Hannah. Maybe I will wear it at Savageman.
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got mine today too. 6 whole dollars are on their way to you-don't spend them all in one place!

In all seriousness, where was that gorgeous photo of you with the background lake taken? The uphill looks menacing, but the scenery looks breathtaking.

I'll train even harder to be worthy of such a great-looking kit, to make its debut November 23 at IMAZ.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If its the one I'm thinking of it was taken at IM CdA, was I wearing all black? It was a seriously menacing hill.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the picture on your profile and you are wearing black. The expression on your face is priceless!

IMCdA isn't on my schedule for next year, but I will have to get there soon.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh man, I was hurting up that hill. What you see is pure focus, one pedal in front of the other. Second lap I was really a mess. Good thing that was the first lap!

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am bumping all the Womens Team Xantusia kit threads -- I have a friend who just started a new and very cool tri clothing company and would love to combine support for him with a well-dressed Womens camp this year! Do we need a new design (does someone have the layout for the old design)?

Let me know the interest level and what sort of products you'd like ... I will start to put together some info on prices etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [Gee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Michelle (mdraegerpnw) did the last design for us. I know she is busy with home stuff right now but hopefully she can let you know what she has when things ease up a bit.

Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [Gee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

I'm sure I have the old files kicking around somewhere. I'd like to do a new design for v2.0, but worst case scenario, we'll resurrect the old one. Gail, if you can (or have your friend) send me their specs/pattern, I can start the mocking up process. I'm assuming we're thinking tri-kit/bike jersey, but if there are other pieces that people might want, feel free to include them.

M

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Re: Team Xantusia race kit [mdraegerpnw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go, M -- whenever you have time and things settle down at home!
xo

http://www.icesportswear.com/artwork-specifications/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A short sleeve, v-neck running shirt would be da bomb. I don't wear tri tops when running races and, well, I haven't done a tri since 2008 and don't expect to do one for a while.

Don't you have your hands full right now? Don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself to get this done.

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I loved the original design! It totally rocked! Especially the lizard ... er .... xantusia, the way it curled over the back. Very very sophisticated and clever.

I vote to keep the old one. I'd buy another kit for sure.

Any way to put a pic of the old kit up on the site?

~~ kate
Quote Reply