Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  I'm blushing now!Wait just lost some coolness,oops. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
So far I've hear Nick commit to taking all the womens to Tickleberrys, right?
That's all I've read from his posts.

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Okay,after being told that there is no smack talk here and then reading the banter between you and Khai I have confirmed two things.

1:I am not now, nor it seems,will I ever be one of the "cool and accepted" people of ST.

2:I do not and will never understand women(no wonder I haven't had a date in four years).

I dig ya Nick. That won't help much with the womens, but I'll buy you a beer when you get to town.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Australian accent and ultras, yeah, your man card is safe around here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
So far I've hear Nick commit to taking all the womens to Tickleberrys, right?

Happy womens means a happy world for we men to live in so yes I'm up for Tickleberry's.Just as long as the whole womens of ST don't turn up.I am trying to leave some of my summer cash to my fundraising activities after all.

Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Aug 18, 08 15:11
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I'm just sitting around watching all day Sunday. I think it will be just us watchers as opposed to the racers too. But, we may need to bring back a pint or two for our Ironwomens to celebrate with Sunday night.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
  Either Tickleberry's or we could have lunch on the patio of Anthony's Pub at the Skaha end of town where the bikers pass as they enter town and after lunch(and a beer two) wander through the park to where Steve King will be set up and commentating as the runners go by.

Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Aug 18, 08 15:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I think it will be just us watchers as opposed to the racers too. But, we may need to bring back a pint or two for our Ironwomens to celebrate with Sunday night.

methinks that heads will roll if Cuds gets left out of the ice cream...

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
methinks that heads will roll if Cuds gets left out of the ice cream...
Khai is a very smart man. But I do like Jen's idea of of bringing ice cream for after the race. Now if that's not motivation to get my ass moving, I don't know what is!

Quote | Reply
  Ice cream at the finish for those who have done the hard yards seems fair to me.One pint or two.
Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Aug 18, 08 15:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seven

One more me, one for Khai and one for Nick. Two for cuds and the rest for the rest of the womens.

:-)

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Seven

One more me, one for Khai and one for Nick. Two for cuds and the rest for the rest of the womens.

:-)
Now we're talkin!!! :D

Quote | Reply
  Sounds good,I'll be based at either the Slumber Lodge or Tiki Shores for the day so there will be lots of room to store stuff.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be chillin at Slum(ber) Lodge since my coach (Critical Speed) has a room there every year. Plus, it is walking distance to coffee.

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of Cals Z's crew hey?That dude knows what he is doing.

I roll into town Saturday and hopefully hook up with some of you guys at some stage.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cal rocks. I've worked with him for 4 seasons: 3 Ironmans, 4 ultras, 4 marathons, a couple halfs. I love him.

See you at SL!

Jen

Quote Reply

Prev Next