Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I want to be Andrea
Quote | Reply
For those of you watching the Olympics there is a woman sports reporter who is interviewing all the swimmers on the deck right when they get out of the water. I swear she is looking at the guys' pecks and abs and not looking them in the face when she interviews them. The short interview she did with the men's relay team was hilarious. Surrounded by all those hunky, dripping guys...lucky lady.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: I want to be Andrea [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, she is one lucky woman. I wonder if she downplayed her excitement when they told her should would do poolside interviews: "oh, ok. If you want me to interview the swimmers........." it's like hitting the olympics lotto.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So what one of the swimmers needs to wear is a t-shirt that says "my eyes are up here", with an arrow pointing upwards.

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And to be subjected to the horror of interviewing poor deformed Jason Lezak! I mean, not to be offensive, but those shoulder and arms, are just too developed, and to have to look at such a gross abnormality, well, I just DON'T KNOW HOW SHE CAN DO IT?!?!?! :)

Of course, I admire her professionism. Trying to keep eye contact, and not gawk at those bulging arms and cut abs, that requires a huge amount of discipline. Personally, I think her best effort was last night after the relay, trying to not sneak a peak at Phelps struggling to keep his junk from peeping out of that suit (oh, come now ladies, I KNOW you saw him cheering on Lezak, and noticed that suit was like 2 inches from falling off, and sort of prayin it would keep inching down).

Reason #94,723,047,230 I love the Olympics!
Quote Reply
Re: I want to be Andrea [sto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh, you're killing me! i missed Phelps suit!

god, i feel like crying my eyes out. shit, shit, shit! how did i miss that?!

if i saw him, there would be no option but to pounce.
Quote Reply
Re: I want to be Andrea [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sto, I think it was less than 2" from falling off.......damn........

Sorry, I'm on a mac:

http://tinypic.com/...?pic=10cn13a&s=4
Last edited by: Wingnut: Aug 11, 08 13:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup, the only thing holding it up was his hooha.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michael Phelps looks better all scruffy.

But please for the love of all things beautiful, bring back those nut huggers to the Olympics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you imagine those hips during XXX ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think Andrea is putting her phone number in their swim shorts during the interview?
Quote Reply
Re: I want to be Andrea [Wingnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me give you a little assist. And a couple more for sto.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: I want to be Andrea [Wingnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be.

I have found my second favorite Olympic water sport: Men's sychronized diving. Mmmm......no full skins or jammers there!

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I'll get this shirt in honor of our boys in Beijing.

http://www.kiefer.com/...4BE6A8A3F14CF48A3AFF

Jen

Quote Reply