Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Groomsmen Gifts - what have you gotten that you've liked? (Not even remotely OT) [cstetson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went to a wedding and the groom took all the groomsmen out for a round of golf at one of the nicer country clubs around. We all played golf, which helps, but it was kind of cool to spend the day out there while all the crazy stuff is handled by the women.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Groomsmen Gifts - what have you gotten that you've liked? (Not even remotely OT) [mfreeman72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crown Royal in the presentation case.
Quote Reply
Re: Groomsmen Gifts - what have you gotten that you've liked? (Not even remotely OT) [Matt Boutte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the best groomsmen gifts are rare, moderately expensive and fashionably accepted. While some of the aforementioned presents carry these qualities, none of them says groomsmen like a...

Livestrong Bracelet

Think about it. You can hardly find them except on Ebay. They are the fashion hit of the summer, everyone is wearing them. And on Ebay you can buy them for like $30 each. That is half of what you wanted to pay. You can use the savings for a race entry fee. Also, everyone knows that the more you paid for your livestrong bracelet, the better it is...obviously, otherwise no one would buy them off of ebay.

------------------------------------------------------------
"One thing I have found there are just two ways to go
It all comes down to livin' fast or dyin' slow"- Robert Earlk Keen Jr.
Quote Reply
Re: Groomsmen Gifts - what have you gotten that you've liked? (Not even remotely OT) [mfreeman72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew a guy that gave all of him groomsmen Tony Lama cowboy boots that they all wore with their tuxes. I thought that was pretty cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only gifts it is acceptable for men to give other men are booze and knives. I got booze for my groomsmen, a good, quasi-exotic bottle of whatever kind of liquor each of the pissheads drank (RVW for the bourbon man, a Cadenhead Bruichladich for the single malt man, some kind of wierd gin I had never heard of for the gin guy) and a good bottle of wine for the non-drinkers and lightweights.

Anyone who tells you they're as fast now as they were when they were 18...
sure wasn't very fast when they were 18.
Quote Reply

Prev Next