Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oh My Goodness NO!
Quote | Reply
http://www.imakenews.com/usatma/
What's with the draft legal IM Hawaii? They've gone too far now...
Quote Reply
Re: Oh My Goodness NO! [Bblocker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check the calender....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I Make News (up).com

April 1st

Enough said.

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered" -George Best
Quote Reply
Re: Oh My Goodness NO! [blevyibr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We can't just play along for a little bit???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny stuff. Wink

Hopefully folks realize the joke. In my line of work this is the sort of thing you don't even throw out in jest, however. Ideas meant as jokes have a strange way of nearly becoming reality! Some moron right now is thinking "Hey, that really IS a great idea!" Oh my indeed!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the "new" draft penalty tool"
2nd article>When I asked Steve what USAT Head Official Charlie Crawford thought of calling drafting penalties on a course so tight, he laughed out loud. “Charlie? Are you kidding? He LOVES the idea! He won’t have to get a motorcycle anymore! We’re just building him this tower on a trailer that we can take to all the events. Up top it’s got a recliner, a refrigerator, and telescope mounted on the railing. We’re giving him this paintball gun, and he’ll be able to sit up there and nail those morons who can’t count three bike lengths without help. Get two paintball dings? Get off and go home.”

mmmn paintballs from the moto j/k

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's rich. Actually, I fully expected to see a thread or an article this morning announcing that we're going back to the old Forum, that the Orangutan (sp?) will be joining us again, and that use of PCs for training and racing will be required as a condition of participation. What's next, an announcement from CENTCOM that the French will be joining the effort in Iraq?

--Lloyd

"...like every writer, he measured other men's virtues by what they had accomplished, yet asked that other men measure him by what he planned someday to do."
Quote Reply
Re: Oh My Goodness NO! [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're right, some topics lend themselves better to practical jokes than others. A teammate just put out a notice that he is very ill and will have to drop out of Wildflower. After receiving so many caring emails he outed himself early, with the flimsy excuse that April fools jokes are more the 'done thing' in his native England.
Quote Reply