Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: sex and marriage should i leave? [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel Like I should copy it all again but include me in agreement. Marriage is work, throw in kids, money, careers, friends, triathlons......wow, it can get pretty complicated.

Celebrating 20 years in Oct this year. It hasn't all been peachy and that makes the milestone that much better!

Hurry Up Every Chance You Get

(formerly LuctorEtEmergo)
Quote Reply
Re: sex and marriage should i leave? [LuctorEtEmergo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats on 20 years!!
Quote Reply
Re: sex and marriage should i leave? [mohole15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow. A little extreme there. Two people are responsible for the relationship, not just one. And you have no idea the reasons someone may stay. Maybe they are trying to make it work. Maybe they feel a tremendous amount of guilt. Maybe they just don't have the guts to let go when they should.

BTW: Just because you preface a rude-ass comment with "this is going to hurt" doesn't make it any less of an asshole move...
Quote Reply
Re: sex and marriage should i leave? [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.......But that's nothing compared to my Grandparents. They're celebrating thier 70th!

Quote Reply
Re: sex and marriage should i leave? [LuctorEtEmergo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Thanks.......But that's nothing compared to my Grandparents. They're celebrating thier 70th!

that's wonderful!!! my grandparents just passed their 60th a few weeks ago. i said to my grandpa, "wow, that is not easy to do grandpa, congratulations."

you know what he said?

"sure it was easy. it was VERY easy!"

hahahaha, they are very cute together. they are nice to each other and assume they will be together for life, and thus, that's what they are. and i'm pretty sure (at least that's what i like to think, eek) they stopped having hot sex years ago.
Last edited by: lisazapato: Jul 22, 08 7:27
Quote Reply
Re: sex and marriage should i leave? [lisazapato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
hahahaha, they are very cute together. they are nice to each other and assume they will be together for life, and thus, that's what they are. and i'm pretty sure (at least that's what i like to think, eek) they stopped having hot sex years ago.

LMAO......I was going to say earlier in re: to my 90+ yr old grandparents......I'll bet it's been more than 5 years since they've had it !.......But you said it FIRST....LOL.

A wise guy once said to a bar fly who offered to show her tits......."Anna, there are to things in this world I don't want to see. Your tits and my Mom and Dad F*&king!" Somehow that setiment just seems to apply here, Grandma and Grandpa.....not an image I need to see.

Quote Reply
Re: sex and marriage should i leave? [jen jen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x10!!

I agree. I have been married and am divorced. Divorce is not a "cure-all"!! It is pure Hell!! Hurting someone....failing at something that was once so important to you....having to start your life over.....And DATING....oh boy!!! I's not EASY!

BUT....neither is living unhappily! Life is so short!! If you feel like you've truly given it your all....then you need to follow your heart.

To some people sex is just an act....but being together that way with the person you love and loves you back....there's nothing like it in the world. It should be important to you...and the lack of it can be an indicator of problems.

Talk to your husband. He may be in the same boat. You never know what will happen....just listen to your heart, and find what makes you happy.

Btw, my ex and I are also good friends!!

"Fall down 7 times....get up 8!!"
Quote Reply
Re: sex and marriage should i leave? [Roxy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"he wants to try a counsellor which i'll do, if he goes and thinks its worth it, but "i think ive distanced myself for so long now i think its past it."

And that is the first thing you should tell the counsellor so they know exactly what they are up against.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply

Prev Next