Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What the hell is with the fern thread in the main forum?
Quote | Reply
Is it someone having a conversation with himself???

Very strange.
Quote Reply
Re: What the hell is with the fern thread in the main forum? [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought the same thing the first day the thread was up. I just looked at it again, and I'm sure the one person thinks they are funny.

The strange thing is, I was looking at my new guys place last night and there's this GIANT FERN plant (in a 3 foot potter and the plant itself is almost 2 ft tall) in the corner of his living room. I never noticed it before. I really wanted to ask him if it had always been there, I'm assuming it was and since I wasn't laying on the couch watching the Tour, I finally noticed it.
Quote Reply
Re: What the hell is with the fern thread in the main forum? [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. What's "fun shway"? Whoever suggested a ficus must no like him. Those things drop leaves like crazy.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: What the hell is with the fern thread in the main forum? [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's so not funny.

So, Mr. fishy kisser has a fern...? Have you addressed the issue yet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Indirectly. And it seemed to fix itself.
Quote Reply
Re: What the hell is with the fern thread in the main forum? [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yay!

I just read your blog and am SO jealous of the avocados... and the Kombucha (I just bought some today) and the yogurt. You are quite the do it yourselfer.

Have you read Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle? It's a great read. She and her family eat only what they can grow or buy locally for one year. There's a chapter on cheese making that is really cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have read that book and enjoyed it. My next project is to try to make some mozzarella to go with my tomatoes and basil I'm growing in the back yard. I've been told it's very easy to make.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yay!

I just read your blog and am SO jealous of the avocados... and the Kombucha (I just bought some today) and the yogurt. You are quite the do it yourselfer.

OMG free avocados! I am so jealous too! I could eat guac everyday.

--------------------
Jeanne Roth
Team Timex 2007/2008
http://jeannejeannie.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you see who posted that thread? Jeff Vader, he runs the deathstar.
Watch out what you say about Jeff, because apparently he can kill with a thought.
Watch and all will make sense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5iEK-IEzw
Quote Reply