Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Adopt-A-Sniper
Quote | Reply
http://www.adoptasniper.org

In my opinion, a very worthy cause.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Adopt-A-Sniper [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are we sending our boys into battle without proper gear?
Quote Reply
Re: Adopt-A-Sniper [elund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, the snipers really need that Copenhagen Just a pinch between the cheek and gum really cuts down on the recoil damage to the teeth.

IMO, these type of sites are a ripoff playing on the emotions of the patriotic, but gullible. Many, many people made a lot of money out of convincing good loyal Americans that there was a POW camp somewhere in Vietnam where all of our POWs were being held 20 years after the end of the war, and if you just gave them some money they would Rambo in and free all of them. Bunch of hype playing on the hopes and fears. People like this are no better than Jim and Tammy Faye.
Quote Reply
Re: Adopt-A-Sniper [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
uncommon valor ruled!

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Re: Adopt-A-Sniper [elund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think they have much of the government issue stuff, but there's some high speed shit that SWAT dudes and others have access to that would be nice to have in Iraq and Afghanistan.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Adopt-A-Sniper [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"IMO, these type of sites are a ripoff playing on the emotions of the patriotic, but gullible."

YOU BASTARD!!

Did you donate to Mr.Tibbs P3 fund?

I DID!!

Snipers need gear and Mr Tibbs needs a shiny new bike!!

People put together charitable organizations for worthy causes......so fvk*king what?!

Quote Reply
Re: Adopt-A-Sniper [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"People put together charitable organizations for worthy causes......so fvk*king what?! "

I wish that were always true.
Quote Reply