Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: swim buddies at woman's tri [leslieW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is the last posting on our local triathlon board:

"...just spoke with her daughter and she is doing amazing. She is now off life support and is breathing on her own and talking with family. She is a true miracle. Her training has given her the strength to pull through the hard part. In Carols true spirt she was bummed she didn't finish the race with all the hard work she had done to prepare."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: swim buddies at woman's tri [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WOW, that is amazing!! I've been thinking about her ever since I read your post.

Any idea on 'why' she went under (it looks like she had been training and was comfortable in the water??)

Quote | Reply
The usual things are flying around but what seems to be the consensus is that she got kicked and swollowed some water. I don't think this was a case of a new swimmer panicking but I honestly don't know for sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply

Prev Next