Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dear Diary...
Quote | Reply
Men and wimmin see the world differently!

HER DIARY

Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and distant. I asked him what was wrong he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say "I love you," too.

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV. He seemed so far away. Finally I decided to go to bed.

About 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. I decided that I could not take it anymore so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Bummer! The Cubs lost today. At least I got laid.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Dear Diary... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Classic. And you could substitute the name of any Chicago sports team.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shame on you, reading someone else's diary.

Does she go into more detail?
Quote Reply
Chicago sports teams... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I lived in Chicago, I had a T-shirt that said "I believe in our teams..." and it had caricatures of all the Chicago teams. On the back it said "...and I believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Leprechauns."

That was the late '70s, and all Chicago teams sucked.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pleeeezee

Real men don't have diaries

we just type stupis shit on slowtwitch

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Dear Diary... [Foolish Tri Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Real men don't have diaries"
"we just type stupis shit on slowtwitch "

And we belch a lot...

Quote Reply