Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Running Stroller
Quote | Reply
We've started the registering process (what a freaking nightmare). The entire thing is overwhelming. Any recommendations for a running stroller?
Quote Reply
Re: Best Running Stroller [snotrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a kool-stride. They are only at the bike shop here. It is a true running stroller - not a "tour around your neighborhood" stroller. Non - pivoting front wheel, 20" rear wheels. It was expensive, but it held up through both boys, and it is now in the garage of a friend expecting her first. Congratulations.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hands down I think B.O.B is the best running stroller. I've had a single and now I'm on a duallie. I was running with my first daughter when she was 2 months old. At that time I had to use blankets to keep her propped up but now they have an infant car seat adapter. This stroller is light weight, a bit spendy but worth every single dime if you plan on doing a lot of running with your baby/toddler.

http://www.bobgear.com/strollers/

And I agree, the registering process does suck. Way too many options, way to many companies telling you that in order for you to be a good mom/dad you HAVE to have their "thing". Once I was finished registering, and settled on making due with what I had, a huge weight was off my shoulders and I could concentrate on just being a mom.

Best of luck.

Quote | Reply
Hands down, I think Dreamer Design jogging strollers are awesome. I know a lot of people (like Wolffpack) are big BOB fans, but we had (I say "had," because I gave it away on Craigslist yesterday) a BOB Duallie and found it miserable to run with. I know we're in the minority here, but on the off-chance you're like my husband and me, check out other brands before jumping on the BOB wagon. :) Ours was three years old, so maybe they have made some good changes since then, who knows!

We got our Dreamer Design from http://www.joggingstrollers.com (they sell BOBs, too). We loved everything about it, from its adjustable handlebar height, to the great canopy coverage and the geometry of the stroller itself. Good stuff.

Good luck with registering, mama! :)

Triathlizer in the making
Mom of 2 crazy boys
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had a baby jogger and a chariot. I prefer the Baby jogger for pure running/walking, but the chariot is better for other activities/storage. Now that the kids are almost too big for a stroller, I wish I had not bought the chariot and just got another baby jogger instead. AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Best Running Stroller [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have a BabyTrend Expedition. I just started using it about a month ago. I really like it, but I've never tried anything else and only have this one because it was a free hand-me-down. The front wheel doesn't steer, so you have to do kind of a wheelie with it to turn, but it becomes second nature after a little practice. I don't know if they make any that you can steer with one hand, but that would be the only thing I would change about mine. My arms get really sore from being stuck in that position (on the other hand, it's going to make me hella strong!)
Quote Reply
Re: Best Running Stroller [RunMomRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RunMomRun wrote:
Hands down I think B.O.B is the best running stroller. I've had a single and now I'm on a duallie. I was running with my first daughter when she was 2 months old. At that time I had to use blankets to keep her propped up but now they have an infant car seat adapter. This stroller is light weight, a bit spendy but worth every single dime if you plan on doing a lot of running with your baby/toddler.

http://www.bobgear.com/strollers/

And I agree, the registering process does suck. Way too many options, way to many companies telling you that in order for you to be a good mom/dad you HAVE to have their "thing". Once I was finished registering, and settled on making due with what I had, a huge weight was off my shoulders and I could concentrate on just being a mom.

Best of luck.

Bob is good running stroller with complete safety features from five safety straps, suspension, brake, and up to wrist leash. If you want to know more about feature details and some objective reviews, you can click on: http://jogging-stroller-reviews.net/bob-revolution-se-stroller-reviews/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i don't know if they make it any more, but we had the trek dash pro. it was awesome and i'll bet we put 10000 miles on it in 6 years. great suspension, brakes like a bike, lightweight aluminum, good storage, available fleece pouch thing. it was amazing. pricey, but we used it as our regular stroller and just used an umbrella one when we flew. congrats and good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Best Running Stroller [charlietris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The BOB. We have the double revolution, we had the single for two years, they have both served us well. My kiddos often go on 8 mile jaunts in the stroller.
Quote Reply