Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

my post was deleted i guess? BS?
Quote | Reply
So i returned from work today and walked to the computer with my wife to see what everyone had to say about pubic hair grooming and i'm surprised to find out that it's gone. Was it deleted? Did someone post something nasty or something? I would assume that someone could have deleted the nasty. I know that 8 people replied but it's all gone.

Are grooming questions taboo but subject matter like urination and orgasims, saddles that allow relief for female lower anatomy parts, and others is OK?

Is this somehow a violation of the PC laws?
You have to be kidding me.

Quote Reply
Re: my post was deleted i guess? BS? [B-Dub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm.... 57 views and no replies (when I looked). Not one person answered you "seriously". The women that posted thought you were trolling and the guys made jokes. Grooming questions are not taboo, but shouldn't your wife be making the decision? (one response from someone, and I agree).
Saddles that allow for female lower anatomy parts are serious and posted by women to ask opinions of women. Not by men being idiots (and if it is, it's deleted).
The urination and orgasms (still find it funny that word was spelled incorrectly) was quite a serious question and there was even another thread going in discussion about whether or not it would be appropriate for him to ask that question. You can see from the thread that it is quite honest.
You asking us womens how your wife should "groom" is odd and I don't think any of us are comfortable with it. Perhaps you should be asking your male counterparts. I suspect that this thread should be removed as well because it is pointless.

Quote | Reply
Oh well, i figured i would get serious answers in the Womens. Yes, she does whatever she likes with her pubes. I didn't think i was being an idiot posting it. After all, she asked me to post it and i figured ya'll would help her out.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI- someone ask that your post be removed so it was, nothing personal against you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm all about helping out other women and I have no problem talking about my body and such, but your question was a little bit too personal for me to answer. Any woman who did respond would then have to go to their next race where they meet up with fellow ST'ers and wonder why the guys are all looking at her funny. They would all be envisioning how she shaved down below. No thanks. Sorry we couldn't help, but I'm sure there are other boards out there where you could get some answers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't see the original post but just checked out your re-post in the Lavendar room. I think it's much more appropriate in the LR. I would also think the orgasm thread is more appropriate over there. IMO the lavendar room is the only place for stuff that I would deem inappropriate to read at work. If I want to read about that stuff (and have it sitting up on my computer screen for all who walk by to see) I can head over to the LR, if I prefer not to read about it I'll stay in the TRI and womens forum.

I really like the Womens forum and have been much more encouraged to post and participate than I was in the mens. I find it interesting that some men think the purpose of the womens forum is to ask question about women that I guess they don't want to post on the other forums.

As far as your original question, I am sure that if you do a quick google search you will find all sorts of new "hairstyles" for your wife. Don't see why it's at all related to multisport athletes.
Quote Reply
Re: my post was deleted i guess? BS? [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2x and thank you. i'd be happier if the other intimate post were deleted too. i'm just not interested in that kind of discussion.
Quote Reply
Re: my post was deleted i guess? BS? [mj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>I didn't see the original post but just checked out your re-post in the Lavendar room.<<

His re-post was actually worded differently in the LR. The original post was worded, not sure, sleazy comes to mind.

And to BDub, there were actually multiple requests that the post be deleted.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I really like the Womens forum and have been much more encouraged to post and participate than I was in the mens.

What men's forum?

;-p

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I didn't see the original post but just checked out your re-post in the Lavendar room. I think it's much more appropriate in the LR. I would also think the orgasm thread is more appropriate over there. IMO the lavendar room is the only place for stuff that I would deem inappropriate to read at work. If I want to read about that stuff (and have it sitting up on my computer screen for all who walk by to see) I can head over to the LR, if I prefer not to read about it I'll stay in the TRI and womens forum.

I really like the Womens forum and have been much more encouraged to post and participate than I was in the mens. I find it interesting that some men think the purpose of the womens forum is to ask question about women that I guess they don't want to post on the other forums.

As far as your original question, I am sure that if you do a quick google search you will find all sorts of new "hairstyles" for your wife. Don't see why it's at all related to multisport athletes.

I am sorry if my post was uncomfortable to you or anyone else. I did check to see if it would be okay to post here and I was given the “okay.” I am not looking to make any uncomfortable or create a negative situation at work.

The purpose of my post was that I wasn’t sure how to ask it but I do know that there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum. My wife isn’t comfortable with doctors and tends to ignore them. I don’t want to impose on her privacy by going to the doctor with her and asking the question that she will not. I whole heartedly appreciate the feedback that was received and she does as well. She has now decided that even how embarrassing as it is, to discuss it with her doctor.

Once again, sorry if it caused you to be uncomfortable. And thank you to the people that provided advice.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply