Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: triple [Noggin the Nog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yassou re Noggin. I'm having a good laugh right about now at both my last post and your reply. You ever go back and re-read some of your old posts and realize that you came off a little strong? Well, I guess I'm guilty as charged. I took no offense to your post- I was simply trying to convey my amusement at the mentality of some (mostly roadies that I ride with) that more gears in back = good, more gears in front = BAD! Huh? Anyway, as you point out there are many ways to skin this cat.

Sorry I took so long to reply, but I was out playing golf yesterday. I guess the mental faculties are already slipping a bit. Have a good one!
Quote Reply
Re: triple [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I've been living in Greece now for 10 years. If you don't come off a little strong over here, you don't get heard. Sto kalo re file. Ta leme.

Put the bunny back in the box.
Quote Reply
Re: Can't spin up hills - help... [jasonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jasonk, I stand corrected and take my foot out of my mouth long enough to seek your humble apology and to acknowledge that my 'rough' calcs should have been based on approximate diameters of 26 and 24 and not 28 and 26. Next time I will endeavour to engage brain before putting digits to keyboard.

Put the bunny back in the box.
Quote Reply

Prev Next