Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: whats up with the nipple's [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do I have to start bringing my wetsuit to swim with you?

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Women, we need to come up with a response to men staring at us in this state. I imagine Elaine would run over to the perp and stuff his face in her breasts and yell,

"Here get a good look!"
Many men are squeamish about the practical purpose of breasts, so my suggestion is: "Time to nurse my infant!"

"Real winners aren't content with yesterday's victories"
Last edited by: SaraJean: Apr 15, 08 7:09
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Do I have to start bringing my wetsuit to swim with you?

;-)

Jodi

Nope. Trikini ... ;-p

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [spintela] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I was looking at zoot's website for some clothing and noticed that all the photos for women's clothing all have the nipple showing. What is up with that.

FWIW, I was at Macy's the other day and noticed that MANY of the female manikins had pronounced nipple. Obviously they need to be made specifically to accomplish that effect. This must be a new phase (or come full circle again). Now, why was a looking at a manikin's nipple? I'm not sure that I know the answer to that. But if there was camel toe, I would have looked at that, too. Does that make me a pig, Ironclm? or is that more of a commentary on the female exposing herself to public view in that manner and then acting like there is something perverted about mens.
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been a trend for at least a couple years now. There are actually companies that sell plastic or silicone nipples so that you can look especially nipple-y.
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. Nipples are functional parts of the human body. No big deal, right?

The ONLY thing I hate about mine is...they don't point in the same direction! After running 1 mile...they move. ;-) If Zoot can make them stay put and point in the direction I initially put them in, then I am good with THO.

PS-I am a female. ;-)

Heather Sweet
http://thesweetsadventure.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is WAY too funny!
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [hj-rockstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I on the other hand have to adjust myself so the nipples are pointing in the same direction. Just laugh when I see women with one pointing one way and the other pointing another way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh lord, me too. I'll be standing in front of the mirror making sure everything is in order when I realize I'm looking in two different directions. Its horrible. Oh to be 20 years younger....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I try to stay out of this place...I seen the Hitler video.

But, the other day I was in the Nike Run store in Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg Il. They had dummies in there - of course with nipples on but also....with camel toe. Even I had decided that the "realism" has gone far too far.

I purchased a pair of womens running shorts - pink. Size XL, yes they are for me.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Women, we need to come up with a response to men staring at us in this state. I imagine Elaine would run over to the perp and stuff his face in her breasts and yell,

"Here get a good look!"

My husband might not like me doing that.
Just get a t-shirt that says "Keep staring, they might do a trick"

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: whats up with the nipple's [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We wouldn't even have this thread if every woman wore pedals (found at any department store that sells underware) or LilyPadz (found at Motherhood Maternity Store). Just push those suckers in and don't worry about it!

------------------------------------------------------------
I have failed at many things, but never in my desire to try again.
Quote Reply

Prev Next