Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ST women's weekend [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, my travel plans were crazy so I changed them. I will be getting there Friday afternoon now instead of Friday middle-of-the-nightish. Honestly, I was worried about driving out there in the middle of the night pitch blackness all by myself. I'm not good with directions as it is... So I'm landing at LAX at 12:30. Guess that puts me there around 2:30 or 3:00? Yay! Now I have a day and a half! So exciting...

Good luck with the bag, Dawn, you're making me wish I could just bring a carry-on...
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [Shelby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yay! See you Saturday!

Bring baby pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I swear those lost-luggage couriers are allergic to calling people for directions. I had the same thing happen when we were staying with my sister in a very hard to find apartment in outer Queens. We lucked out by seeing the guy down the street and managed to intercept him. No chance of that at Monty's place though... :-) I'll keep my fingers crossed that it makes it there soon!

And Erin, if it makes you feel better I'm also bringing what seems like an insane amount of stuff. Our rental car is going to be loaded to the gills! :-D

M

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [mdraegernyc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MY BAG'S FINALLY HERE!! WOO HOO! I have so many choices of what to wear- I just don't know what to do.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. It's another beautiful day here.
Quote Reply
Re: ST women's weekend [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dawn forgot to mention that the driver wanted to spend the night here! And Monty had to pull out the earplugs last night since we were laughing so much.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next