Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Opinionated cyclist no longer our little secret
Quote | Reply
bikesnobnyc has included one of his vids in his blog today

http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/

Chip, your 25 buck investment might be worth a whole lot more now :)

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Opinionated cyclist no longer our little secret [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 me thinks bikesnobnyc is ST-lurking.

------------------------------
Another IM in 2016 - hopefully..
Quote Reply
Re: Opinionated cyclist no longer our little secret [islandman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
probably, he likely knows that he gets traffic from here. He also enjoys baiting triathetes :0

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Opinionated cyclist no longer our little secret [islandman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No doubt about it now. I guess he has to do his research to find our hot topics!

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://2bepro.blogspot.com/...ionated-cyclist.html

I think this guy posts here though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
bikesnobnyc has included one of his vids in his blog today

http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/

Chip, your 25 buck investment might be worth a whole lot more now :)

I've been hoping Chip might put $25 more in so we could give it another go round. Guess he's moved on to bigger and better promotional vehicles though. I guess 4 views per video tubers just don't cut it. Oh well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lazy Ben wrote:
probably, he likely knows that he gets traffic from here. He also enjoys baiting triathetes :0

I have a new Youtube channel and hope all slowtwitchers will consider subbing. To show there's no hard feelings, I'm even offering free sponsorship placements into the remaining daily stage recap videos for anyone here on slowtwitch so if you have a race or product or service you want to promote, I'll mention it for free in one of the recap vids.

All you have to do is go to my main channel and click on the "About" link and click on the box that says "view email address". Then you can email me what you want me to plug. One plug per video though so get your requests in early!

thanks for your support.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lol who care about a one trick website that hasn't been relevant for years, the Achy Breaky Heart of cycling websites
Quote Reply
Re: Opinionated cyclist no longer our little secret [elf6c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Yeah, I haven't read BSNYC blog for a while now, but I think I follow him on Twitter

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Opinionated cyclist no longer our little secret [elf6c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol who care about a one trick website that hasn't been relevant for years, the Achy Breaky Heart of cycling websites

My OP is from 2008 and I don't remember who the hell the OC is so not me apparently...

But the OC him/her/itself has brought this thread back to life so, um, yay

Quote Reply
Re: Opinionated cyclist no longer our little secret [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been trying to remember OC's name/handle recently. I'm grateful to him because back around the time of the original post on this thread, OC did a video with the Golden Smog song "I can't keep from talking" as the soundtrack. That opened a genre of music to me as I became fan of Golden Smog, then Wilco, and Jayhawks.

OC made me laugh a bit in the day, but I think his five minutes are up.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Opinionated cyclist no longer our little secret [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Golden Smog is clearly a take on Mel Tormé's nickname "The Velvet Fog"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply