Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Profile Carbon Stryke vs Syntace C2 Ultralite..
Quote | Reply
...any opinions? Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Carbon Stryke vs Syntace C2 Ultralite.. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one on each bike. The Syntace is MUCH more sturdy...great for better control. The PD has more "give", not as good for control, but shock absorbing. If you have to only choose one, I'd say Syntace without hesitation.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Carbon Stryke vs Syntace C2 Ultralite.. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Syntace gets my vote too. I love the C2s. They are ultra sturdy and the arm pads are the most comfortable around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use the Syntace C2, too, and like it plenty. One problem I've recently experienced with it is finding someplce to mount my Cat Eye. I've currently got it placed on the handlebars just to the right of the arm pad on the aerobars. I'd like to put it on the stem because it would be a lot easier to see there. Anybody out there experienced the same problems? Advice?
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Carbon Stryke vs Syntace C2 Ultralite.. [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get one of these computer mounts. They're fantastic. I often get comments about mine and am suprised they're not more common. They also have a smaller version that clamps on instead of bolting to the bar, but I like this one. One issue, if you have rear mounted sensors then the length of the computer wire may be an issue since this mount puts the computer far out on the bars. I have a 61cm bike with a Cateye Astrale (rear sensor) and I can get it to work fine though.

http://www.trisports.com/sync2commoun.html

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Carbon Stryke vs Syntace C2 Ultralite.. [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Syntace are very solid but the adjustability of the Carbon Stykes cannot be beat. I had C2's and now have the Strykes and they rock, very comfortable and it provided me a lot of leeway before I found the sweet spot.
Quote Reply