Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Please help me
Quote | Reply
At first, I obsessed over getting my posts up to at least two per day. Now I'm up to 2.8 and I'm trying to bump it up to three. Also, I'm closing in on 1000 total posts. HELP!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go suck some fish heads...

Find someone disagreeable to get into an argument with. Just post little shorties like

"You suck..."

or "Go suck some fish heads"

Better yet, make a post challenging the convention nonsense that global warming is actually taking place. No THAT will make you some enemies! You could do your whole week's posting in four hours.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you miss the point (you suck)

am I getting too obsessed?

OTH, I blame toe weird weather this summer on Bush, he's destroying the environment and causing massive global warming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
I got yer point, right here... [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now you're getting the idea. Insult people and piss on their sacred cows. That'll stir 'em up.

And blaming it on Bush will start the hallelujah chorus, but might not give you anything to respond to...

Blame it on Clinton, people will jump you for that, and then you get to respond...

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you on vacation like me? If so, you have nothing to worry about. If you are losing your family, your job, your friends, and your sanity, then you might want to cut back just a little.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply