Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anybody wanna load the danskins onto our race calendar?
Quote | Reply
the link for the danskin races is here. if anybody feels so compelled to load this info into the slowtwitch race calendar, it would be neato, basically because i want to make sure we get all the womenses races into that thing. if you do want to bite this off, maybe post here, so that somebody else doesn't do this. just, please, don't post that you're going to do it and not do it ;-)

http://calendar.slowtwitch.com/

if anybody knows of any other women-only races that are NOT already on the calendar, it would be helpful if you stuck them on there. thanks in advance.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody wanna load the danskins onto our race calendar? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can do it tomorrow night, if that's not too late. I'll keep my eyes posted on this thread to see if anyone else picks it up, and if not I'll do it. Thanks Dan!

edit: Done
Last edited by: MonicaB: Feb 26, 08 18:15
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody wanna load the danskins onto our race calendar? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan-

edited due to having completed entering the series-

I've added all of the races. I've left out directions for most because the website doesn't include them and I'd hate to mis-translate and get someone lost . Also, for the first few I wasn't sure what to add in terms of additonal information (looking at a few others though, I now see what people are putting there.) Is there a way to go back and add/revise info on races already submitted?
Last edited by: MonicaB: Feb 26, 08 18:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just added the Mermaid series -- but then realized that it's not blindingly obvious from the name that they're women-only events. (Well, if "Mermaid" isn't obvious. But I mean they're not called "Mermaid Women's Triathlon" or whatever.) Maybe consider for a future release adding a field that appears on the big state listing page (as well as the details page) if the race is just for women, kids, etc. Or if the bike is off-road, perhaps. This would make an advanced search more useful as well. And I know you're already thinking about that.
Quote Reply