Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cadence on P3?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone use a cadence monitor on their P3?

If so, how/where do you attach it?

In particular I am interested in the Vetta V100 Wireless with wireless cadence.

Thanks,

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Cadence on P3? [asd99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The cadence pick-up attaches to the left chainstay. The magnet attaches on the inside of the left crankarm.

Both attachments are made with zip-ties.
Quote Reply
Re: Cadence on P3? [asd99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not familiar with the Vetta computer but make sure the one you choose does use zip ties to attach the sensors. It will make your life much easier mounting to unusual frames and aero forks.

BTW, double check on the *wireless* cadence feature. I'm yet to see any one but Polar pull that off.
Quote Reply
Re: Cadence on P3? [Dan Rishworth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

BTW, double check on the *wireless* cadence feature. I'm yet to see any one but Polar pull that off. The wireless cadence works great. I've only been using it for 3 weeks, but so far this is the best computer I have ever used. Loads of features(it even keeps average cadence and the temperature). I have to admit, I wouldn't have gotten one if I had to pay the retail of $119, though(I got mine for $47).
Quote Reply
Re: Cadence on P3? [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jaylew,

Can you send me a link to this computer? I've been looking for something with wireless cadence.

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Cadence on P3? [Dan Rishworth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/...ar/vetv1wircadc.html. BTW, the description leaves out loads of features.

looks like a similar version is coming out that includes an altimeter that shows the percent grade and total feet climbing/decending. I know it's got like 25 features but $200 for a computer w/o a heart rate monitor?

http://velogear.com/vev1wica.html

If you get one of these, be sure you order the right thing. There are about 6 versions of this computer that are out now or coming out in the next couple of weeks. Some have a hr monitor, some are wired, some are partially wired, some are completely wireless, some have altitude, etc...
Quote Reply