Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

POst Wreck Update
Quote | Reply
Well, the old bunnyman is getting back to his old ways. The scabs are starting to go away, and after removing some old skin from around the thumb, it feels okay (though some numbness remains).

I have not completely gotten into the swing of things, and I have to replace my beloved ITM bars (I'm going old school- simple clip-ons with a high-sweep cowhorn and real road levers, for now), and my spinergys are only cosmetically buggered.

Thanks for all of the nice words and suggestions.
Quote Reply
Re: POst Wreck Update [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad to hear you're getting better.good news. Say, bunnyman, do you do women's hair all day long? Like, beautiful girls coming in and sitting in your chair while you play with their hair all day? Awesome.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: POst Wreck Update [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doug! God to hear that you are getting better. Haven't talked to ya in abit. Hope things are OK mate!

I had a bout w/overtraining and mild Bells Palsy that floored me for a month. Had to take that Prednisone shit for 3 weeks and it made me psychotic and paranoid. But I'm getting better now. Starting to get back slowely.

I have a set of syntace C2's with a Newton stem if you are interested. Brand new...only rode them about 10 times.
Quote Reply
Re: POst Wreck Update [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, there's beautiful ones and self-absorbed, mean ugly ones who make me want to quit my job. There's heaven and hell in this job.

I got into this field as I saw Warren Beatty in the the film "Shampoo". It's a shame that it's not THAT way at all :^(

But stroking a beautiful woman's ego is a way to make me smile all day, for certain. Many beautiful ones out there- just have to let them "emerge".
Quote Reply
Re: POst Wreck Update [Graz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, thought you had dropped from the earth!!!

Glad to hear you're okay- e mail me sometime, Graz!!!
Quote Reply