Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [baxnelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  1. Quote:
    Masturbating girl in shower. 100 points. Must also provide location and typical dates/times for proof
    Lets not forget the forum rules, pics or it didn't happen Smile

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Nov 21, 07 11:46
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [wangylkrmguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Can I just tell you how high and mighty and arrogant you all sound. Let me tell you what I can't stand at my gym. First the guys on the treadmill that stay on it for more than twenty minutes at a time and have their head on a swivel, checking out every person that starts to work out near them to make sure that they are running faster than me when I jump on to do my wind sprints. Then I can't believe all the dirty looks that I get when I set up my treadmill for my "trekking" workout, whats wrong with a guy powerwalking at max incline at 4 miles an hour, it gets me sweaty. Then when I go get my lift in you should see how some of those holier than thou skinny minnies look at me when I max out on the pec deck, so what if I let a grunt or two out and really am I the first guy to float an "sbd" in the gym, c'mon sometimes when I'm at max effort one just slips out. Don't even get me started on the locker room. Are we really that uptight of a society where a man can't be nude in a men's locker room? I mean c'mon lighten up people.
Uhumm... I guess you are posting in the wrong forum.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, it certainly took long enough... I've been waiting... but I hate to disppoint you... no pics unless you can download from my brain the image I am desperately trying to erase from my head. You want proof, you'll have to wait and get it yourself. I'll give you the day and time (it was a Friday around 1:30 P.M.), but you'll have to find the place.

Trust me, it happened. If I'm going to make something up, or imagine something that didn't happen, I can assure you, that wouldn't be it :)

~~~~~~~
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [Jim_n_La] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about "I'm not gonna dry off in the shower guy" He always has two towels with him but he only uses them after he has dripped a puddle into the locker room and on the bench. He soaks the carpeting, and bench, then prince of a guy that he is leaves his used towles on the floor.

Complete tool
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.xtri.com/...p;CAT=21&xref=xx

I hope this isn't ST heresy, but I found this article funny and it reminded me of this thread. Enjoy
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [chitide1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Speaking about the walk-around-with-the-wang-hanging-out-and-clean-my-ears-and-examine-and-tonic-my-hair-guys, could someone please explain to me why this person must dry off (all body parts, mind you) with a hair dryer??? I mean, wouldn't it be much easier and faster to dry the twigs & berries off with a towel???

And if anyone has an answer for this - could you please explain why one has to do it while staring at self in the mirror???????

Please - I'd love to know, because it ruins my appetite every time I see it......
OH BOY! looks like every gym has couple of those!

It hurts so bad, it feels good.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [black] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I too had a run-in with "Naked-and-taking-too-much-time-putting-lotion-on" guy. I grabbed my stuff and changed at the next bench. But he doesn't hold a candle to one I never thought I'd see: I looked over to the sit-up mats at the gym and saw a woman doing crunches, on the phone (not that unusual, just stupid), with her f'n Bichon Frise snackdog on her damn lap. By the time I finished my first set, she was gone, and I forgot to ask at the desk if anyone had complained.

Of course, this is the same gym with the valet, so take with a grain of salt (24Hour fitness - Denver, University + 470).

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [stewartj76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to add:

1. Obnoxious voice girl who talk on the phone while on the stair climber. Everyone hears all her problems every day for at least an hour. This girl is in great shape, but the gossip and her voice is annoying.

2. The guy I named "Spicy". He is of middle-eastern or near-eastern decent. His clothes, his gym bag, this locker, and his body all reek of curry and old cooking oil. No matter where in the locker room I go, or which row of lockers I choose, in he walks and picks a locker right next to mine. I can't imagine what he smells like while he is actually exercising.

Twitter @achtervolger
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [angryirish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
One guy, covers multiple scenarios:
First he shows up at the pool with 10 minutes left in the lap swim time. He sets his giant beach bag full of God-only-knows bythe locker room door.
Swims his hairyness in his 1970's PE class style speedo for 10 minutes, then hits the shower.
After his twenty minute shower, he's a no towel kinda guy. The clincher, is when he stands, wang out, on the bench for conversation time before he dresses....I guess to keep his feet clean?

Being only 5'6" that would be especially disturbing to me, on so many levels!!!

I saw a new phemonon Saturday afternoon. Apparently this dude forgot to bring soap for the shower, so he loaded his hands up with the pink stuff from the sink. He was pounding that pump like ... well ... never mind what it was like.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perhaps this is a university specific trend, but I have been quite amused lately by a large number of "Mystified and Obsessed with Fluxuating Body Weight College Guys." These guys come in from lifting or shooting hoops and then step on to the locker room scale while fully clothed and wearing their basketball shoes. This ritual is followed by loud, obscenity filled comments about how they weighed a pound more just an hour earlier and then begin a sullen vocal reminiscing about how they used to weigh 172lbs last summer, but now weigh only 169lbs! Is this some sort of reversed eating disorder?
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [baxnelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This thread would make a good December challenge. Points awarded to all who have the following in their gym:

1. Too much cologne guy/gal. 5 points. 10 points if it's in the pool and you get to taste it in the water when you swim buy.
  2. Insane short duration, intense "I'm gonna race you although you are doing 1+ hrs and I'm only doing 3 minutes" on the treadmill guy. 5 points.
  3. Naked locker room guy that is there when you start your workout and still there naked when you leave guy (or gal) and you never see them workout. 3 points.
  4. Naked guy/gal that blow dries body in inappropriate way with hand dryer. 10 pts.
  5. Naked guy/gal that sits in puddle of own sweat/shower water without drying or towelling off first on locker room benches and leaves squishy ass print right in front of your locker when they get up. 5 points.
  6. Masturbating girl in shower. 100 points. Must also provide location and typical dates/times for proof;)
  7. Super incline treadmill walkers. 5 points.
  8. Psycho spinner people that think they could out ride Lance A but probably don't own a bike. 10 points.
  9. Takes-up-space social chics that look great but never actually use the machines and or never break a sweat. 5 points.
  10. Old droopy guy in shower room that takes chairs out of lounge and sits and washes and shampoos with chair in shower so they don't have to stand. 20 points.
  11. Swimmers that do not have any individual sets of anything over 25 yds/meters at a time but still want to race you. 15 points.
  12. Swimmers in inappropriate attire in the pool. Examples included in my pool alone: nasty crack whore looking super skinny lady that wears a super skimpy string bikini to her baby and me swim lesson with daughter, dude who swims in sweat pants or baseball pants yet wears a swim cap for better hydro-dynamics, anyone swimming in whitey tighties, swimmers in suits that are see through and well past their prime and people (usually women) who wear t-shirts over swimsuits. 5 points each.
  13. Muscle heads that hit the cardio equipment for no more than 10 minutes at a time and brag about how intense they go and what good cardio shape they are in. 3 points.
  14. Anybody that has seen someone do something stupid and fall off a treadmill. 30 points.
I'm sure more could be added but the gym where the lady was not master of her own domain in the shower is going to be hard to beat.

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [karma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WHY WHY WHY
do some guys think they have a license to come up to girls they don't know and give us advice about what we are doing?
I was just at the gym, very happy, minding my own business, ipod in ears, doing side raises off of the back extension equipment, when some random guy comes up to me and starts waving his hands at me. I take my ipod off, thinking he has something important to say, like the building is on fire, and he says, "I wouldn't do those if I were you. They'll thicken your waist. Those are the last exercises I would do for obliques." I am completely taken aback and don't know what to say at first, then somehow come up with the brilliant, "No they don't." He counters with "Yes they do" and I am thinking, do I really have to have an argument with some stranger? So I tell him I have masters and a doctoral degrees in an exercise related field, have been a competitive athlete for my entire life, and thank him for his concern for my girth, but really, I'm ok. However, being somewhat oversensitive, this ruins my night and I go home.
So shut up, guys who give unsolicited advice.

Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [Nicole!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL - tonight there was a girl on an Eliptical. I was on my rat wheel watching her TV sorta....

I swear to GOD that Ted McGregor was on her TV...I had to go up to her machine to get a better look. Pretty sure I freaked her out...LOL

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wait for all those New Years resolution people to hit the gym in January. It is a hoot. Thats the only time I can really stand running 2+hrs on the dreadmill.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [Nicole!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm ok. However, being somewhat oversensitive, this ruins my night and I go home.
HTFU NICHOLE!

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure I saw a ~20 yo guy in a diaper the other day. Only caught it out of the corner of my eye and it took a while for my brain to process. I thought maybe there was a medical reason; but he seemed to have no shame as he was casually walking around the locker room, not that there is shame... oh wait, yes there is.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [Fatmouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do you go to school?! Sounds better than ASU...
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [halstaff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Naked Karaoke Guy - he knew every song, well, just the chorus, well mostly [he changed some of the words].

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not exclusive to winter time, but the guy who farts out loud during certain postures in yoga class. They don't call it Wind Removing Pose for nothing!

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [fc_celtic_fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
"How about the wannabe who works out (including weights) in full tri kit? "

I go to spin class at my gym once a week, there is a girl there who comes in with full bibs/ team jersey and slaps her pedals on the bike. She has yet to make it through a whole class.

On an off-topic yet related note, coaching my son's soccer team years ago, I had a parent who showed up in full tri kit, set up his spin trainer and rode in full aero-mode on the sidelines watching his son play. I almost asked my son to crack him with the ball.

I don't switch pedals, but I do bring my own bike seat from home and spin in a trisuit. Unlike your example I am there an hour before class and an hour after spinning continously.

Our club has tons of towels I don't know why so many guys walk around hanging out. I heard the theory that you can prove you are straight, because you can walk around a locker room without a boner. Personally with all those ugly guys I can barely walk around the locker room without losing my lunch.

Swim - Bike - Run the rest is just clothing changes.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [linhardt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't been to a gym in years, do all my workouts at home. Was on a business trip last week, went to run on the hotel gym treadmill. Noticed a guy doing some freeweights. Would do a set of shoulder flys, then go to the mirror, lift up his shirt and look at his abs. Then did a set of curls, back to the mirror to check his abs. Then I notice he goes to the ab machine. One you sit on and do crunches. Does two sets, goes to the mirror, pulls up the sleeve of his shirt and checks his biceps.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter time Gym antics - gotta love it. [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zombie Thread... ENGAGE
Quote Reply

Prev Next