Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo seat post
Quote | Reply
I understand the new P3 comes with a carbon seat post. Will it fit last year's model and if so, anyone know if it is available to purchase seperately?

Marcel
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo seat post [Marcel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Speaking only as a Cervelo dealer: The post will be available for aftermarket sales and as standard equipment on some models. Currently, we are receiving P3s with an aluminum post and a letter explaining that the carbon posts will be shipped soon. This is a nice bonus for someone buying a P3 or other carbon post equipped Cervelo since they will then have two posts (the aluminum one and the carbon one when it arrives soon) for the price of just the carbon one with their bike. This is a nice deal.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo seat post [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the case with the P3 I ordered which will be in next week. I was impressed to find out that I will get two posts for the standard cost. Any idea what alum post I will get?

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply