Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Coaching
Quote | Reply
I'm on a limited budget. I have bought the training bible and programed in my season. I just don't feel totally comfortable with it. I feel i need to ask questions. What/Who would be the cheapest why to go? Any successful IM people that would coach by answering questions by e mail? I just can't see $30-$70 per month plus a sign up cost.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coaching [denewone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know you can post questions on the Trainingbible website.
$70 per month is at the very reasonable end of coaching fees, and if you want to have someone to help you with your training, I think you should be prepared to pay at least that in return for advice that is worth anything.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coaching [denewone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm using the training bible web site for my 2nd year, although I'm focusing on 1/2 IM distance. The message board is faithfully answered. Many of your questions are probably already answered in the archives. I'm with you, I just can't justify even a reasonable coaching fee. Possibly if I decide to try and quailify for Hawaii then I may get a coach.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coaching [tom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I'm using the training bible web site for my 2nd year, although I'm focusing on 1/2 IM distance. The message board is faithfully answered. Many of your questions are probably already answered in the archives. I'm with you, I just can't justify even a reasonable coaching fee. Possibly if I decide to try and quailify for Hawaii then I may get a coach.[/reply]

agree, with the only exception, that once you get to the level where you might think of qualifying for Hawaii, you'll know enough yourself, so that you won't need a coach.
But exchanging some thoughts is always a good thing and there are a number of websites out there, that can help you with that
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coaching [agret] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those of you that are using training bible.com for the second year...what are all the changes/new format items for this year? And are any of them IM related? All the pros and cons please.

Thanks!
Quote Reply