Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Princess' high rate: What should she do? Why is it like this? [surfer girl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, surfer girl- what are doing up so early? Duh, probably surfing. Thanks for the info. We'll check it out.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Princess' high rate: What should she do? Why is it like this? [surfer girl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This is because magnesium is important for thyroid hormone activity, low levels of which would decrease calcium uptake and therefore bone composition. It is also possible that zinc stiumlates the immune system to start breaking down bone.

Magnesium is also extremely important as a natural calcium blocker. Calcium serves an obviously important purpose. Calcium controls the electrical impulses in the muscles and obviously the heart. But it's magnesium that keeps calcium from doing too much. Doctors have only relatively recently realized how important magnesium is in regulating calcium. It's now common for a heart attack patient to receive a magnesium injection in the emergency room. And magnesium is known to help those with certain irregular heartbeats by much the same means. Tom, if your friend is taking supplemental calcium, I would also highly recommend taking magnesium as well. Magnesium also has a great effect on migraine headaches and bronchospasms as well.

Hey Tom, perhaps you remember me. Eric Konarske... I rode for your team many years ago. You used to call me Eric The Red if that helps jar your memory. :)

Anyway, best of luck!
Last edited by: 2WheelsGood: Feb 22, 03 11:25
Quote Reply

Prev Next