Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Denver Bike Fitter?
Quote | Reply
Any recos on good bike fitters in the Denver area that specialize in triathlon fitting? btw, I've already bought the bike. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Denver Bike Fitter? [jvgpfeifle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check the message board at www.trainingbible.com. Joel Friel answered a question posed there in the last few days with a link to an article he recently did reviewing several fitting options in that general area. I think most of them were in Boulder, but that hopefully is close enough for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got fitted at Big Ring Cycles in Golden (I don't remember their names but there were two guys who knew their stuff) They dialed me in well. They understand tri bikes (I think they are the biggest softride dealer in the nation). They also carry more traditional bikes. The guys there took like 1.5 hours with me. It made a huge differece. I think I paid $50.

Jon Bergmann
http://jonbergmann.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wheatridge cycles in wheatridge does both road and tri-tt fitting. they have a pretty good reputation around the denver area. nice guys. i would also say check big ring in golden or maybe bike-source/mammoth, i can't say how the latter two are because i haven't had a fit by them, but i have heard good about them. i've been super happy with wheatridge, they really emphasize propper fitting, we all know how important that is....(thanks tom!) i think they charge about 100.00.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just recently moved from Denver to Vermont and in my opinion I would go to Big Ring or Mammoth Multisport. I bought my P2k from Wheatridge a few years ago and I wasn't that impressed with their fit. I trained with a group based out of Mammoth Mulisport and they seem to fit people pretty well. You also might want to check out the Sports performance lab in Boulder, I forget the name. They do lactate testing among other stuff and I think they'll do bike fittings using a power meter. Hope this helps...

Gary in VT

- Gary Snow
Quote Reply
Re: Denver Bike Fitter? [VT-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mammoth Multisport is out of business. I think they merged with Bike Source. I was in Bike Source on Saturday and they have a good selection of tri bikes. I have no idea if they can fit a person properly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used Bing Ring Cycles in Golden, They spent plenty of time with me when I purchased my bike. Kevin Weiss is the gentlemen I used. If there weren't 700 miles away I would have them double check where I'm fitted now. I've adjusted a little since the purchase.

ShaRRky
Quote Reply