Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Very Impressive Tom D.
Quote | Reply
I've been browsing this forum for a few months and have always been able to tell from his posts, reading his reviews, etc. that Tom Demerly was a guy that knew what he was talking about. However, I have to admit that I had no idea of the depth of this guys background. I just read an article on the history of his shop and was ultra impressed at everything he has done in endurance sports.

There are a lot of very knowledgeable follks on this forum, and I don't want to be too much of a butt kisser, but I wanted to tell Tom that I really liked the article. I think its great that we have people like Tom and Dan to ask for advice everyday.

I think others on this forum will find this interesting: http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/features/history.shtml
Quote Reply
Re: Very Impressive Tom D. [Barry K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I particularly enjoy reading Tom's articles as well as his semi-daily editorials. They are informative, tell it like it is and are especially well written. When it comes to tri, writing ability and living life Tom seems to really have it all together. Now Tom, if only you could be the same with women!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Very Impressive Tom D. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my words !
Quote Reply
Re: Very Impressive Tom D. [Barry K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know what impresses me. A man who goes to war for his country, gets on a boat to land on Normandy Beach during D Day. The rest of this just having fun.
Quote Reply
Re: Very Impressive Tom D. [slowasmud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. My dad was a twenty yr. old Spitfire pilot in the RCAF during WWII. It wasn't until later in my life that truly I appreciated what he had to do. Any challenges that I've had in my life are quite trivial by comparison. Of course it was the times. If we were born then, we no doubt would have also done the same.
Quote Reply