Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Profile Carbon Cranks
Quote | Reply
Has anyone had experience with Profile's Carbon Cranks? Is the weight a trade-off worth any disadvantages other than costs?

Thanks,

Daniel
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Carbon Cranks [textrirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used a set for a year on tri bike don't notice difference from Ultegra on road bike. In fact I switched crank lengths. I have a set of 172.5 arms for sale. Cheap. Email me privately if your interested.. Oh yea, Black looks cool though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ride a P3 with head 3 front and back or a Hed disk in back, Profile cranks and the big dura ace chain ring. Don't notice alot of difference but looks sooooo cool
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a great deal on a pair recently, which I used to outfit my new (yes, new after languishing in old inventory in Malaysia and Thailand) Cervelo P2 (not P2K).

So far, after a half dozen rides, I can't tell any difference between the Profile cranks and the Ultegra cranks I had on my previous tri bike. But from what I read recently, I'm slightly nervous about their reliability. I'm not a huge beast on the bike, but some of those reports about riders snapping three pairs of Profile cranks have shaken my confidence a bit. Does anyone have any good reliability reports to share?

-David in Taipei

American's are definately infekting the world with there English grammer.
Quote Reply