Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale Ironman bike or Quintana roo hilo????
Quote | Reply
i am looking to buy a new bike in the $2000 range. i do local tri's and IM wisconsin in sept, it'll be my 3rd IM. I am getting fitted so i know i will get the one that is best suited for me, but does anybody have any good bad or different opinions on these bikes. I saw a QR hilo, looked pretty nice also a 04 cannondale IM 2000 that i could get cheap or the new 06 IM that kind of looked dull in color-blue nothing fancy. let me know if anyone has anything to say about these 2 bikes. I also saw a QR tequilo,gray, that looked really nice but a little more money that i wanted to spend. thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Ironman bike or Quintana roo hilo???? [wanna be fast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All are good bikes and I think you'd be happy with any of them. Are they spec'ed the same component-wise? Do you like having the M-dot all over your bike? (not saying it's bad, just do you like it?) I had the black and red IM Cannondale and it looked sharp but now I have a Saber and love the low maintenance of it (no worries about scratching those beautiful finishes). I don't think you'll go wrong with a QR either.

Litespeed still makes the Tachyon. That's in your range, I think, and it's titanium. Just something to think about.
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Ironman bike or Quintana roo hilo???? [wanna be fast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not at all connected to this buyer - but he has apparently several sizes - and it is a nice color alternative to the Cannondale Ironman Slice frames.

I love the Cannondale Slice frames (IM FRAMES) and have a bias towards this particular one because it is a Saeco Team replica - and that is my company

http://cgi.ebay.com/...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Quote Reply