Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2016 Cervelo P2 (what's it worth?)
Quote | Reply
2016 Cervelo P2 56cm

Flo Wheels (I also have the trainers that came on it....and they'll go with it)

Cobb saddle

Lots of other add-ons

I rode this (photo) in IM Louisville in 2017. I haven't ridden it since. It's been in a corner in my man cave.

Just wondering what it might be worth today? I don't want to insult anyone by listing an unreasonable price, nor do I want to give it away.

Thanks.
Last edited by: nc452010: Dec 5, 22 8:50
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P2 (what's it worth?) [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels probably have 5-800 mi on them. No blemishes.

Stages PM

Bike likely has 1,200-1,500 mi.
Last edited by: nc452010: Dec 5, 22 13:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably not much, I’ll give you $500 to take it off your hands

But on a serious note, when I’m pricing things I like to check out Pinkbike, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, ebay, and the Pros Closet to get an idea of a decent price. Some people will use bicycle blue book, but I’ve found their estimated prices are usually WAY to low.

One thing to note when checking out prices is what you sometimes see are from bikes that have been sale for a while because the seller is overpricing them. On eBay it’s nice to look at the completed or sold items section so you can see what bikes are actually going for rather than what people are asking

When scrolling through eBay it looks like similar ones have been going for $1500 or so (though they didn’t have race wheels or other upgrades). But would encourage you to look into it in more detail

Matt
Last edited by: Chemist: Dec 5, 22 9:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I usually use bicyclebluebook.com when buying and selling bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd honestly sell off the wheels separately and sell the bike with the trainers. If you can swap the PM, I'd do the same there.
Quote Reply