Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Nov. 21 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 21 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Journaled every day but yesterday. Going to journal about yesterday today.

I've increased my mobility/rolling this past week.

Now to keep it up this week.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 21 Edition [Tri'ingMyLuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I journaled most days! Glad you did too - I remember it was a goal of yours.

The computer just ate the post I typed, I'll remake it later.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 21 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last week -
journaled a bunch
strength most days
6/7 healthy coping skills

7 swims, total 13 miles
3 runs, total 13 miles
1h40 stairmaster
short indoor climbing session
1 full rest day

Tripped and twisted an ankle Thurs AM (post swim/run/climb) and took some days off running for it to heal. I ran 2.7 miles this AM and I think it is okay.

My Thanksgiving plans changed a bit due to my cousin's wife being hospitalized for a cardiac event. She has cancer and it seems to be something triggered by meds. I had planned to spend a few days in Maine then my whole family was coming to CT for Thanksgiving to their house, but it seemed useful for me to come to CT early to help out here (they have an 11yo and a 9yo) so I flew to Maine late Friday as planned, but then took a bus/train to CT and am here now. I'm thankful I already had travel plans to be in the northeast early this week so my cousin has another adult around to help ferry kids places, free up kid care so she can go to the hospital and visit, or tonight she's going to stay with the kids and I'll visit. (We spent a good portion of the day there today).

goal this week = healthy coping skills, can't take care of others if I am not taking care of myself.

Also I know these kids aren't mine but this family life w kids stuff is busy!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm glad your ankle seems to be better. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's wife.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 21 Edition [Tri'ingMyLuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks. I overdid the running the past two days and it's sore again. I'm kicking myself for eating that donut while walking. Walking so distracted won't be somethign I do again. Anyway, the good news is J is getting out of the hospital later today!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great news!! Take care of that ankle!
Quote Reply