Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Black Friday 2022 Deals
Quote | Reply
I saw last years thread get bumped but figured we might as well make a new one for this year. Mods - feel free to add/edit things to this post if you want. I might try and pop in and add deals if I see them

Clothing:
Pactimo - 30-65% off
Pearl Izumi - 25% off
Castelli - 25% off
Asics - has a spot where you can sign up for Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal access which says is 30% off almost everything
Roka - seems like they have really shifted their focus to eyewear (which is on sale). But their wetsuits and swim skins are ~30% off
Huub - on the USA site they have a tiered sale (but 2 items, get 20% off, buy 3 get 30%, all the way up to 6 items and 60% off...code is 2for20, 3for30...etc)

Bikes

OBED - I'm sure everyone has seen this ad on the sidebar - but they have a good looking sale on their gravel bikes
Quintana Roo - you also have probably seen the sidebar ad - sale on their bikes, frames, and wetsuits
Factor - fill out the form on the link for access for up to 40% off framesets or up to $1300 of builds…unfortunately not the Ostro or Hanzo :(

Bike Parts:
HED - 20% off (a pop-up when you click onto the site asks for an email to get the code)
FLO - $200 off? (a pop-up when you click onto the site asks for an email to presumably get the code)
SRAM - most of the AXS parts as well as their Firecrest wheels are on sale at different sites across the internet (looks like 10-50% based on what item it is and what site)
AVT.com - 20% off with WINTER20.
Stages - power meters ~25% off and their Stages SB20 Smart Bike is just $1800

Other:
REI - 20% off one full price item and 20% off one outlet item (through Nov 21st). Multiple trainers and other indoor cycling accessories are 20% or more off. Almost all their bike helmets are on sale as well.
Competitive Cyclist - 20% all eligible items with code 20CART (through Nov 17th)
Scion - 40% off bike travel bags

Non-Fitness Electronics:
Best Buy - great time to pick up a pain cave TV for pretty cheap. They also have Apple TV 4K (2nd gen) for $110 which is a decent cheap way to run Zwift (though per google it looks like Walmart has it for $100)

Matt
Last edited by: Chemist: Nov 15, 22 16:47
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

SLS3 recovery boots.

Give yourself an upgrade to celebrate Black Friday like a champ. Improve your recovery with COMPRESSION BOOTS, now at 60% off with code: RECOVERY60

Quantities are limited at this special price!

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The best 2022 BFCM offer for custom website design - Get a 50% discount on all custom website design packages for 5 months.

Last edited by: jenndavid: Nov 21, 22 13:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rudy Project - up to 35% off
Suunto - up to 35% off

DCR - Don't forget that DC Rainmaker has a BF list (more tech focused, but there is pretty useful overlap with ST interests).

Edited to add Suunto link and DCR link
Last edited by: giorgitd: Nov 17, 22 16:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Muc-Off - 40% off everything

Polar Bottle - 20% off Sitewide

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutrition coaching via Fuelin is 50% off for three months.

https://get.fuelin.com/blackfridayspecial/
Last edited by: sfjab: Nov 16, 22 8:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DeSoto just launched 25% off site wide. Code: BLACKFRIDAY25

Love their Tri Fly Bibs!!!!!!!!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://ventumracing.com/ 20% off with the code GOFURTHER
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
DeSoto just launched 25% off site wide. Code: BLACKFRIDAY25

Love their Tri Fly Bibs!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this. In need of some new tri shorts, looks like I might be picking up a pair of the Mobius.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ordered a pair of Endorphin Pro 3 on RunningXpert for 146€
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m looking to buy a power meter this week. I’ve never had one before. Can anyone give a 2 second tutorial since I trust people here more than other internet searches? For example I’m looking at some Stages options and not sure whether to go crank arm or chainring. Also don’t know how the compatibility works, does it have to match the exact version of Shimano I have?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [Nick2413] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never single sided power IMO, so chainring

It doesn't have to match the model exactly, all shimano cranks attach using the same interface.

Take a look at the power2max ngeco varieties. No idea if they're doing black Friday sales or not, but if they are I'm probably going to pick something up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not to derail the thread, but to answer some of your questions....
1. If you're buying only one side of a Stages PM, you are free to choose either side. I would recommend going for the drive side crank arm because (1) there will be fewer issues with clearance/frame compatibility on the drive side, and (2) if you ever want to get the both L & R sides, it will be easier to pick up the L side on the used market.

2. Crank arms should match in length (e.g. 172.5) on both sides. You can mix and match L & R sides of Shimano 105, Ultegra, Dura Ace as they all use the same spindles (i.e. it does not need be exact match).

Having said the above, If I were to get a new PM, I'd likely take a long look at the Assioma pedals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emailed back and forth with Factor, looks like it will be the O2 and LS that are on sale; other models won’t be included.

FWIW my wife has a Factor LS gravel bike and it is a phenomenal bike.

Quote | Reply
Costco has some tv's on sale for stupid cheap. Picking up a 55" for $239 today for the pain cave. You can probably get cheaper even for a 50" or 43" if you don't need that much screen real estate.

Received an Amazon lightning deal on a mobile floor stand for the tv that includes an a/v or laptop shelf on it so I can slide it over in front of the bike OR slide it back over in front of the couch.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the advice. Any reason Assioma pedals might be better than other options?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nick2413 wrote:
Thanks for the advice. Any reason Assioma pedals might be better than other options?

I don't have them, but ride with several folks who do. Basically it's the combo of cost and reliability/accuracy. It's just so much cheaper than dual sided Garmins, and apparently equally or more reliable.

Making it a pretty obvious option for many folks.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
Emailed back and forth with Factor, looks like it will be the O2 and LS that are on sale; other models won’t be included.

FWIW my wife has a Factor LS gravel bike and it is a phenomenal bike.

I got the impression they may throw out some others out for people that sign up for the email announcement. It won't be any VAM or Hanzo bikes for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [indytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was the impression that I got from the initial website too, but my back and forth with the guy at Factor was where I got that it'll only be the O2 and LS.

Quote | Reply
np. While I do have a stages dual PM and it has served me well, I've come to realize that my 11s crank is not likely to work well if I switch to a 12s group down the road.

On the other hand, Assioma pedals are not likely to be affected by upgrades, the pedal bodies are replaceable if needed, and the pedals easily switched between bikes if need be. It just seems like a simpler approach to me.

Just tried out a pair of assioma pedals that I used in a new build I did for a friend. I did a short test ride with my bike (stages crank). In my short comparison, they produced very similar power number (1.5%).

...I don't want to derail this thread any further, so ,ust to contribute to the actual thread topic to the mix of BF deals, I see that NeoPro is offering 50% off bibs and jerseys! A complete kit for $90cad/$70usd is awesome! Very happy with the quality and pricing (even at regular prices) of their stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saucony Endorphin Pro 3's are almost 40% off today on Amazon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TrainingPeaks - 25% off Athlete Premium

Discount Code: CYBERSALE2022

https://www.trainingpeaks.com/pricing/for-athletes/

TrainingPeaks - New Coach Accounts

30 Day Trial (instead of 7 days) and no startup fee using code TPCOACH

https://www.trainingpeaks.com/pricing/for-coaches/

Last edited by: carterwehrer: Nov 17, 22 14:38
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [dmcdowell22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dmcdowell22 wrote:
Saucony Endorphin Pro 3's are almost 40% off today on Amazon.

Many thanks. Picked up 4 pairs. Got them just now for $135 at 60% off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rouvy has 25% off for 6 months and 12 months plans

Discount Code: BLACKFRIDAY25

https://rouvy.com/pricing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
beston wrote:

...I don't want to derail this thread any further, so ,ust to contribute to the actual thread topic to the mix of BF deals, I see that NeoPro is offering 50% off bibs and jerseys! A complete kit for $90cad/$70usd is awesome! Very happy with the quality and pricing (even at regular prices) of their stuff.

Any idea what their bib sizing is like? I wear a Medium is US brands like Primal, Voler / Verge etc... but some of the euro brands seem way small in Mediums, how are these?
Last edited by: trener1: Nov 19, 22 5:44
Quote Reply

Prev Next