Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Things Are About to Get Crazy Weird [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
Slowman wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
I feel like you’re misrepresenting my argument, which is obviously about me and how I miscommunicate and not about you. That said you’ve reduced me to a conspiracy theorist.

i wouldn't say i've reduced you to a conspiracy theorist. i'd say that you rightly, sagely bring to light actions, behaviors, trends that need to be exposed. but then - and look at your posts of this morning, just above mine - you have a way of presenting them as linked. for example, you linked 3 things a couple of days ago (presented 3 ideas in tandem, as "evidence"), one of which was the protocols of the elders of zion, conflating the 3 ideas in that post, as if certain current abhorrent figures (as bad as they are) are taking their cues from a virulent antisemitic forgery.

your style is to present multiple examples of scary stuff and my takeaway is that you're saying, "see! more examples of how peter thiel and viktor orban have been working together on a plan to take down all governments worldwide by devaluing national currencies!"

but then you say there's no conspiracy, even as you routinely write as if there is one. maybe what you mean to write is that there is no conspiracy, there is just a zeitgeist. and that's clearly true. nationalism, nativism, appears and recedes and reappears, generationally, because of the brain stem mistrust of those who could possibly threaten the tribe.

if that's what you're saying, fine, but what you write has the feel to me of a vast connected conspiracy with note-taking, and meetings minutes read, and a code book, and an org chart, and a mission statement, if we only knew where to look. you largely know or highly suspect who and what is on the org chart, and you are providing us the clues on which we could follow up if we only have the eyes to see.

i'm happy to hear about how i'm the only one, or one of a very few, who interprets what you write in this way.

I find your analysis spot on. and Eric does walk the line of trying to tie stuff together that by conventional wisdom is missing a few events to meet the no shit planned conspiracy.

Yet, there are coincidental events that find relations without "official" tie ins . There are people and orgs that feed off each but do not coordinate. There is a history to national movements that see ebbs and flows as the adherents die off and are replaced under different names.

We are assailed with a flood of disinformation that has been weaponized. The us v them tribe alignment within our own boundaries shows how fragile our democracy truly is. I am willing to give Eric the benefit of the doubt and try real hard to sort through his wrestling metaphors, his muckraker sourced not quite MSM links to find his not quite old school defined conspiracy ties in an effort to either call BS or find the hooks that bind and then assign a threat priority.

He does make it hard to stay tuned in at times. But then I am retired and following his posts has become a hobby.

I applaud his effort.

You could knit cat hats.

Eric has said many informative things. He also has made an awful lot of connections where I don't think any exist. I tend to fall much closer to Dan than Eric. I think Eric's biggest mistake(s) is around something he himself mentioned above, overestimating the criminals. Which leads him to overestimating the conspiracy. These guys just aren't that good. There is no Emperor Palpatine. (and yes Eric I did in fact just get done watching the entire Star Wars universe in chronological order)

Take Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz is a nasty, evil, sniveling little shit. Even his kids don't like him. Ted is at CPAC, he plays all the NAZI games, he sucks up to Trump, etc. But he isn't part of the conspiracy. First, they'd never trust him. But more importantly Ted doesn't want what Trump wants who doesn't want what Thiel wants, etc. These guys all have giant egos and want the power for themselves. They are all nasty little shits who play at the same tactics but that doesn't mean they are on the same team.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Things Are About to Get Crazy Weird [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
gofigure wrote:
Slowman wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
I feel like you’re misrepresenting my argument, which is obviously about me and how I miscommunicate and not about you. That said you’ve reduced me to a conspiracy theorist.

i wouldn't say i've reduced you to a conspiracy theorist. i'd say that you rightly, sagely bring to light actions, behaviors, trends that need to be exposed. but then - and look at your posts of this morning, just above mine - you have a way of presenting them as linked. for example, you linked 3 things a couple of days ago (presented 3 ideas in tandem, as "evidence"), one of which was the protocols of the elders of zion, conflating the 3 ideas in that post, as if certain current abhorrent figures (as bad as they are) are taking their cues from a virulent antisemitic forgery.

your style is to present multiple examples of scary stuff and my takeaway is that you're saying, "see! more examples of how peter thiel and viktor orban have been working together on a plan to take down all governments worldwide by devaluing national currencies!"

but then you say there's no conspiracy, even as you routinely write as if there is one. maybe what you mean to write is that there is no conspiracy, there is just a zeitgeist. and that's clearly true. nationalism, nativism, appears and recedes and reappears, generationally, because of the brain stem mistrust of those who could possibly threaten the tribe.

if that's what you're saying, fine, but what you write has the feel to me of a vast connected conspiracy with note-taking, and meetings minutes read, and a code book, and an org chart, and a mission statement, if we only knew where to look. you largely know or highly suspect who and what is on the org chart, and you are providing us the clues on which we could follow up if we only have the eyes to see.

i'm happy to hear about how i'm the only one, or one of a very few, who interprets what you write in this way.

I find your analysis spot on. and Eric does walk the line of trying to tie stuff together that by conventional wisdom is missing a few events to meet the no shit planned conspiracy.

Yet, there are coincidental events that find relations without "official" tie ins . There are people and orgs that feed off each but do not coordinate. There is a history to national movements that see ebbs and flows as the adherents die off and are replaced under different names.

We are assailed with a flood of disinformation that has been weaponized. The us v them tribe alignment within our own boundaries shows how fragile our democracy truly is. I am willing to give Eric the benefit of the doubt and try real hard to sort through his wrestling metaphors, his muckraker sourced not quite MSM links to find his not quite old school defined conspiracy ties in an effort to either call BS or find the hooks that bind and then assign a threat priority.

He does make it hard to stay tuned in at times. But then I am retired and following his posts has become a hobby.

I applaud his effort.

You could knit cat hats.

Eric has said many informative things. He also has made an awful lot of connections where I don't think any exist. I tend to fall much closer to Dan than Eric. I think Eric's biggest mistake(s) is around something he himself mentioned above, overestimating the criminals. Which leads him to overestimating the conspiracy. These guys just aren't that good. There is no Emperor Palpatine. (and yes Eric I did in fact just get done watching the entire Star Wars universe in chronological order)

Take Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz is a nasty, evil, sniveling little shit. Even his kids don't like him. Ted is at CPAC, he plays all the NAZI games, he sucks up to Trump, etc. But he isn't part of the conspiracy. First, they'd never trust him. But more importantly Ted doesn't want what Trump wants who doesn't want what Thiel wants, etc. These guys all have giant egos and want the power for themselves. They are all nasty little shits who play at the same tactics but that doesn't mean they are on the same team.

You do know that Ted was the guy until Trump stole the part right? This is probably because Trump knew what they were doing better than they did.

CNP, Mercer, Facebook, Cambridge Analytica, Gloo, all of that was for Ted.

But you’re right, I’ve made mistakes.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Things Are About to Get Crazy Weird [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pompeo Gingrich and the Moon Cult, who owns Newsweek:

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
St. Louis, MO. Small “f” fascism leads to Ferguson which leads to BLM which leads to George Floyd which leads to BLM backlash which leads to Federal shock troops which leads to people asking for capital “F” fascism in 2022:

https://www.stltoday.com/...1f-390bf2cda333.html

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't believe I'm adding content to this thread. Fuck.

Maybe I should have started a MAGA Violence and Treats thread instead?

But the Dilbert guy- Scott Adams- bat shit crazy- and I think this belongs here, for now.

"All options are on the table."

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rod Rosenstein must answer questions under oath:

https://lawandcrime.com/...of-anti-trump-texts/

I have a few I’d like to ask about the Federalist Society and Barre Seid and NSO Group.

E

Quote Reply
Re: Things Are About to Get Crazy Weird [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dilbert has lost his damn mind.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Things Are About to Get Crazy Weird [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Dilbert has lost his damn mind.

I mean, it’s got nothing to do with him but it’s almost incitement that he says that and then the FBI gets attacked.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
A lot of stuff comes back to 1992:

https://www.bbc.com/...environment-62225696

Climate change denial PR genesis.

E

NPR and author Dana Milbank on Newt Gingrich:

https://www.npr.org/...eories-and-denialism

Language of demonization, genocide, and the Really Big Lie… politics is war, the other side is the enemy, and they cheat to win.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
CNP vessel FRC is now a church, a growing trend in weaponizing the 1st Amendment:

https://www.propublica.org/...il-irs-church-status

FRC will be the ones telling you who you can love and how and will write the cruel laws punishing you for deviation.

E

I was wrong, they’re not weaponizing the 1st Amendment, they’re weaponizing *spirituality*, a non-denominational approach to both religions AND cults… anyone who can help the movement.

Either that or cults are “out of the bag” and are weaponizing “them” ie. the establishment to grow their cults and their power.

Or both, it’s symbiotic.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Please let it be “Perp Walk August”.

E

USSS Union says “lawyer up”:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
“The Right Stuff” dating app is a Thiel funded Q adjacent big data psyop run by Trump staffers.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Financial times uses “reverse indicator” model to interpret the phenomenon that is Jim Cramer. Close cousin to the “rule of projection” model:

Quote Reply
Re: Things Are About to Get Crazy Weird [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t understand that guy, other than his comment was incitement or incitement adjacent given the current cult or mental health state of the nation right now.

I don’t see any tinfoil here.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
F*ck. Salmon Rushdie:

https://apnews.com/...b0d39628851ecd42227a

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chinese asset and wife of Senate Minority leader meets w/ J6C.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I liked Mark Cuban, but looks like he got sucked into the crypto cult and he might FAFO:

https://cointelegraph.com/...ager-crypto-products

https://www.courthousenews.com/...int-usdc-florida.pdf

Don’t know the link diagram of the Moskowitz law firm and the South Florida district judge to read anything into this.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Please let it be “Perp Walk August”.

E

18 USC 793 Espionage:

https://apps.npr.org/...?responsive=1&ti

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it on? It’s on. SBC under federal investigation:

https://apnews.com/...256cabd7d24150c808bd

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
St. Louis, MO. Small “f” fascism leads to Ferguson which leads to BLM which leads to George Floyd which leads to BLM backlash which leads to Federal shock troops which leads to people asking for capital “F” fascism in 2022:

https://www.stltoday.com/...1f-390bf2cda333.html

E

Easy there. The article addresses a judge ruling to correct a long time practice (small "f" fascism) of warrant fees. Seems that the citizens in Ferguson Mo and Saint Louis County are receiving recompensation as subjects of a longstanding unlawful practice. How does this in any way qualify as crazy weird and in support of folks hopeful for fascism with a capital "F"? Or is my reading comprehension falling off?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you aware of the phenomena of “St. Louis” and “Missouri”?

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump, Best Stearns, 1982:

One year after CNP founding and EO 12333.

E

Last edited by: ericMPro: Aug 13, 22 9:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hell Erik, I am having a hard time associating the word artifact with LIV. St Louis is a city within the state of Missouri. Phenomena ???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
Hell Erik, I am having a hard time associating the word artifact with LIV. St Louis is a city within the state of Missouri. Phenomena ???

What is STL, operatively.

Windy would know.

E

Quote Reply

Prev Next