Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
jmh wrote:
Stone and Flynn connected to the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and the III%er's

All of the ass clowns with membership in those groups should be tried as traitors.

And the members of the Sedition Caucus who attended that meeting should be ousted from Congress.

Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Paul Gosar
Andy Biggs
Brian Babin
Andy Harris
Louie Gohmert
Jody Hice
Scott Perry
Congresswoman-Elect Marjorie Taylor Greene

BTW, your post is also indicative of something that should smack us all in the face: they did it before, they’ll do it again, they didn’t think they’d get in trouble let alone get caught. All right there in the open.

That’s the scariest thing.

E

That's why they should be ousted from Congress. I would argue by their attendance at that meeting and their vote in Congress on Jan 6th, they participated in sedition and betrayed their oaths of office.

Ousted from office should be a no brainer. I’m beginning to think they should be offered a cigarette and a blindfold.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So is this worth watching or should I just watch the Tour tonight? I found the Hutchinson testimony pretty interesting. Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
jmh wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
jmh wrote:
Stone and Flynn connected to the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and the III%er's

All of the ass clowns with membership in those groups should be tried as traitors.

And the members of the Sedition Caucus who attended that meeting should be ousted from Congress.

Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Paul Gosar
Andy Biggs
Brian Babin
Andy Harris
Louie Gohmert
Jody Hice
Scott Perry
Congresswoman-Elect Marjorie Taylor Greene

BTW, your post is also indicative of something that should smack us all in the face: they did it before, they’ll do it again, they didn’t think they’d get in trouble let alone get caught. All right there in the open.

That’s the scariest thing.

E

That's why they should be ousted from Congress. I would argue by their attendance at that meeting and their vote in Congress on Jan 6th, they participated in sedition and betrayed their oaths of office.

Ousted from office should be a no brainer. I’m beginning to think they should be offered a cigarette and a blindfold.

I have low expectations for anyone being held accountable for their actions.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [BigDig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mother fucker!!!

https://consequence.net/...h-committee-hearing/

Quote:
Descendents React to Ex-Oath Keeper Spokesperson Wearing Band’s Shirt to January 6th Committee Hearing
"We completely disavow groups like the Oath Keepers and in no way condone their hateful ideology"

In a related tweet

https://twitter.com/.../1546940680051752962

"Jamie Raskin promoted a Mission of Burma show on Harvard campus my freshman year, 1981. It’s possible these are the only two in the room who know the Descendents"

Ironically (or perhaps, tragically) Mission of Burma is well known for their song "That's When I Reach For My Revolver"

I did a show with them at UPenn that same year, allegedly

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a reminder that people who voted for this shit bird are deplorable.

And they’d vote for him again, given the chance.

“His policies”. Fucking bullshit.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:
I am just thinking out loud here....

Trump is the kind of person who doesn't like to be told that they can't do something. He seems like the petulant child who will do something just because he was told that he couldn't do it. I imagine that they understand that.

I am wondering if they are publicizing these things because they know that it will result in him calling more witnesses with the mindset of "they can't tell me what to do". The more witnesses he calls, the more likely he is to get recorded or say something that is clearly illegal.

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE RED

And he had Christopher Miller, the Acting Secretary of the Army and a trump cult fuckwit, significantly limit the options the DC National Guard had to deal with an insurrection two days prior.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wow.

on the bright side, somebody [Flynn?] left a trail of footprints, as well as heads'-up-for-next-time red flags.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

jmh wrote:

And he had Christopher Miller, the Acting Secretary of the Army and a trump cult fuckwit, significantly limit the options the DC National Guard had to deal with an insurrection two days prior.

I am not defending any decisions made by trumpists for that day, but in an attempt to be objective...

While looking at information so that I could respond to people who say that Pelosi refused help from the NG, I found where the mayor of DC had requested that the NG be available. She had put some conditions on their presence in DC. It seems that she had done so as a result of trump's walk through Lafayette Square.

The list in your memo looks like it was written to accommodate her request.

. https://www.newsweek.com/...uard-unarmed-1661320
Last edited by: RINO Rick_pcfl: Jul 13, 22 6:41
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [RINO Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:

jmh wrote:

I am not defending any decisions made by trumpists for that day, but in an attempt to be objective...

While looking at information so that I could respond to people who say that Pelosi refused help from the NG, I found where the mayor of DC had requested that the NG be available. She had put some conditions on their presence in DC. It seems that she had done so as a result of trump's walk through Lafayette Square.

I can see that interpretation in the understanding of the day at the end of 2021 when that article was written.

We now know more since the hearings started.

And as that article points out, the DCNG is under control of the President with the Secy of Army. POTUS and those in his circle (Stone/Flynn and, I assume given his pedigree, Secy Miller) knew that there were going to be armed insurrectionists that weren't there to harm trump on Jan 6th.

When had trump or his administration previously demonstrated that they listened to any concerns or requests of the DC Mayor?

No to go full Eric, I would suggest that perhaps they used her request as cover for their real reasons to prevent/limit the DCNG from being ready and able to respond to the insurrection.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s also generally insane that Nancy pelosi should be to blame for not having more cops to defend against the president sending armed militia to attack the capitol.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
It’s also generally insane that Nancy pelosi should be to blame for not having more cops to defend against the president sending armed militia to attack the capitol.

I see it in Yahoo comment section ALL OF THE TIME. So, they blame Pelosi (who had nothing to do with it) and don't blame the guy who sent them there.

Honestly, I think that most of them know exactly what Jan 6 was, and wish that it had been successful. They just can't admit it publicly, so they flounder around looking for any excuse that they can find and hold on to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:

jmh wrote:

You are correct this memo reflects all of the fallout from Lafayette Square protests in June. Miller could then use this as a convenient excuse to not respond and provide less force to oppose the crowd. The Mayor did specifically ask for and was provided some 300 Guard for traffic control mostly. The events of 1/5 and 1/6 were known to be focused on the freedom square, the elipse, the Mall and the Capitol. The DCMPD and the Mayor had their shit together and understood the target was not the streets of the city. Miller and his DC National Guard commander are not off the hook whatsover and their correspondence and discussions with the USCP Capitol Police Chief, Sergeant at Arms of both the House and Senate is the key. I did not watch yesterday was there any reference to the USCP performance or testimony from two Sergeant at Arms?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

I see it in Yahoo comment section ALL OF THE TIME. So, they blame Pelosi (who had nothing to do with it) and don't blame the guy who sent them there.

The GOP (or others) blaming Pelosi are also retconning the entire thing. At the time, people were worried that national guard members/DOD leaders would be sympathetic to Trump. I havnt been this aspect of things too closely, but I think the DOD or NG took forever to act. So it seems like in part that was the case. Also officer Felona (sp?) has said that he has been harassed online from cops/been given no/minimal support from the GOP/cops.

Something I know the answer too, but I want the GOP to admit, is what would have happened if the militia was successful. Knowing what we know now, and that the ENTIRE GOP knew then, what if mike pence went along with the BS? Aside from a handful of GOP members, the GOP would have been perfectly fine with this.

It is entirely insane that there has been zero atonement or punishment for most of the GOP who have literally looked the other way dealing with knowingly bunk arguments to overthrow the government.
Last edited by: sosayusall: Jul 13, 22 7:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

Honestly, I think that most of them know exactly what Jan 6 was, and wish that it had been successful. They just can't admit it publicly, so they flounder around looking for any excuse that they can find and hold on to.

Also McConnell had equal authority to Pelosi, yet they only blame Pelosi. Which is how you know that shit is a meaningless distraction.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:

The GOP (or others) blaming Pelosi are also retconning the entire thing. At the time, people were worried that national guard members/DOD leaders would be sympathetic to Trump. I havnt been this aspect of things too closely, but I think the DOD or NG took forever to act. So it seems like in part that was the case. Also officer Felona (sp?) has said that he has been harassed online from cops/been given no/minimal support from the GOP/cops.

Something I know the answer too, but I want the GOP to admit, is what would have happened if the militia was successful. Knowing what we know now, and that the ENTIRE GOP knew then, what if mike pence went along with the BS? Aside from a handful of GOP members, the GOP would have been perfectly fine with this.

It is entirely insane that there has been zero atonement or punishment for most of the GOP who have literally looked the other way dealing with knowingly bunk arguments to overthrow the government.

Without a doubt. Every opponent of a GOP running for federal office should ask them if they would have stood for or against trump had their scams worked and kept him in office.

"The Jan 6 hearings have shown us that trump was trying various angles to overturn the results of the election. If he had been successful, would you have supported keeping him in office or would you have supported removing him?" Get them on record.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June Hearings Thread [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
jmh wrote:
sphere wrote:
According to whom?

I think she indicated that is was part of testimony from someone on the administration’s staff.

I don’t think she said the person’s name.

https://www.politico.com/...n-6-hearing-00038724

Scott Perry named.

Guess who's phone just got seized by the FBI.

Best week ever?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June Hearings Thread [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
tigermilk wrote:
jmh wrote:
sphere wrote:
According to whom?

I think she indicated that is was part of testimony from someone on the administration’s staff.

Scott Perry named.

Best week ever?

In other news, Jorge Lopez, spokesman for the Sinaloa cartel, said that it was outrageous the the US Border patrol had raided their US warehouse, and destroyed the attached tunnel leading into Mexico. “If they just contacted us, and asked us to stop importing drugs, we would have done so. Instead, they raided with dozens of gun wielding police, and aggressive attack dogs. Where are we, Nazi Germany”?
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June Hearings Thread [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
tigermilk wrote:
jmh wrote:
sphere wrote:
According to whom?

Scott Perry named.

Best week ever?

Another example of the deep state overreach!

Next thing you know people will be arrested for murdering their wives. Big brother is coming for you!!!

Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June Hearings Thread [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Continuing, Graham ordered to appear before grand jury in Georgia.

https://www.ajc.com/...LBJFBVJAQ5WJFYMSJA4/
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June Hearings Thread [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RonJon doesn't want to testify because he was "barely involved" and it would be a "waste of time".

Well, if that's the case then I am sure that he will have no problem telling the committee his involvement while under oath.

https://news.yahoo.com/...-sees-140605473.html

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
RonJon doesn't want to testify because he was "barely involved" and it would be a "waste of time".

Well, if that's the case then I am sure that he will have no problem telling the committee his involvement while under oath.

https://news.yahoo.com/...-sees-140605473.html

Then it should only take him a couple of seconds to testify.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Being barely involved is such a weird defense. I was barely involved in the bank robbery, I just gave the robbers the blue prints/schedule of the guards, its not like I actually went into the bank!
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June Hearings Thread [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jan 6th participant ordered to be removed from office ‘effective immediately’.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/...uary-6-insurrection/

A New Mexico judge ordered Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin be removed from office, effective immediately, ruling that the attack on the Capitol was an insurrection and that Griffin’s participation in it disqualified him under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is great. But what i am missing from their press release is how the CREW crowd came up with this guy, New Mexico and those residents to bring this case forward. How unique is New Mexico law allowing any private citizen to make a case such as this? There are other candidates among the 400 or so so was this the first of many more. Could it have happened without CREW stepping in?

Well done to CREW!
Quote Reply

Prev Next