Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely! If this doesn’t happen Justice as we thought we knew it is dead.

jmh wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
jmh wrote:
Stone and Flynn connected to the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and the III%er's

All of the ass clowns with membership in those groups should be tried as traitors.

And the members of the Sedition Caucus who attended that meeting should be ousted from Congress.

Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Paul Gosar
Andy Biggs
Brian Babin
Andy Harris
Louie Gohmert
Jody Hice
Scott Perry
Congresswoman-Elect Marjorie Taylor Greene

BTW, your post is also indicative of something that should smack us all in the face: they did it before, they’ll do it again, they didn’t think they’d get in trouble let alone get caught. All right there in the open.

That’s the scariest thing.

E

That's why they should be ousted from Congress. I would argue by their attendance at that meeting and their vote in Congress on Jan 6th, they participated in sedition and betrayed their oaths of office.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Ok on to the next thing. Are we ready for this?

The CNP started talking about state legislatures in *FEB* of 2020, kraken lawyer Sidney Powell spoke to the CNP in AUG 2020.

https://washingtonspectator.org/nelson-cnp/

E

This is old news. We were discussing on this forum in mid 2020 the ways the Republican Party may try to overturn the election via state legislatures changing the slate of electoral college voters.

Anyone who was paying attention would have known that everything that happened after the election was likely. I even recall Windy dismissing our concerns as being overblown. Of course he’s never recognized that he was wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did I hear Rep. Cheney correctly, that TFG himself called a witness yet to testify to influence her testimony?

Holy shit. DOJ cannot ignore that if true.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

The CNP started talking about state legislatures in *FEB* of 2020, kraken lawyer Sidney Powell spoke to the CNP in AUG 2020.

E

This is old news. We were discussing on this forum in mid 2020 the ways the Republican Party may try to overturn the election via state legislatures changing the slate of electoral college voters.

Anyone who was paying attention would have known that everything that happened after the election was likely. I even recall Windy dismissing our concerns as being overblown. Of course he’s never recognized that he was wrong.

I think you’re conflating a real attempt at some sort of state legislature strategy with a fake sham psyop which is what really happened.

Meaning: somebody, for some reason, was in end game mode from a game theoretical standpoint. Why, after pulling off a 40-50 year plan, go all in hastily on Trump? Why not sit out for 4 years and have another go? The Supreme Court was locked in, 170 federal judges were locked in, the militias and churches and 501-3-Cs were locked in… why bet it all at that moment?

What could possibly be so important?

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clarifying:

Rep Cheney says Trump tried to call a committee witness. Witness didn’t take the call. Witness called lawyer Instead. Committee has submitted that info to Dept of Justice.

Will we hear directly from this witness?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Clarifying:

Rep Cheney says Trump tried to call a committee witness. Witness didn’t take the call. Witness called lawyer Instead. Committee has submitted that info to Dept of Justice.

The wannabe mob boss thinks he can witness tamper. Orange jumpsuit time!

He can share a cell with Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Show how terrible that administration was. All sorts of people thinking the president was going to cause violence and they NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING PUBLIC AT THE TIME!

Also, when everyone in your administration wants to find someone to calm the president down and were willing to tell him outrageous conspiracy theories, that is a bad sign. But what makes it worse is the president loves the outrageous conspiracy theories! Really bad for a president. Yet another thing people should have been screaming in the public at the time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Clarifying:

Supposedly it is someone who has testified under oath on video but we have not yet seen said testimony.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
sphere wrote:
Clarifying:

Supposedly it is someone who has testified under oath on video but we have not yet seen said testimony.

Ten bucks it’s Russian asset Byrne, partners with Russian asset Flynn.

E

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
sphere wrote:
Clarifying:

Wannabe? He’s been a mob boss since 1980.

E

Edit: he’s never suffered a consequence in his entire life, why wouldn’t he witness tamper.

Last edited by: ericMPro: Jul 12, 22 13:48
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

E

I think you’re conflating a real attempt at some sort of state legislature strategy with a fake sham psyop which is what really happened.

Meaning: somebody, for some reason, was in end game mode from a game theoretical standpoint. Why, after pulling off a 40-50 year plan, go all in hastily on Trump? Why not sit out for 4 years and have another go? The Supreme Court was locked in, 170 federal judges were locked in, the militias and churches and 501-3-Cs were locked in… why bet it all at that moment?

E

I don’t think their efforts are going to stop post-Trump.

They just thought that with control of state legislatures they could overturn the election via their own hand-picked electors, but they found that the law wasn’t sufficiently on their side and Pence/Barr et al didn’t play along. That’s why they’re now changing local election laws. So that next time they will have legal cover to steal the election. They’ll probably need a few hand-picked judges too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

E

E

They just thought that with control of state legislatures they could overturn the election via their own hand-picked electors, but they found that the law wasn’t sufficiently on their side and Pence/Barr et al didn’t play along. That’s why they’re now changing local election laws. So that next time they will have legal cover to steal the election. They’ll probably need a few hand-picked judges too.

Ok what’s your conclusion? Where are we? What part of the elephant are you touching?

I feel like you’re normalizing this.

E

Last edited by: ericMPro: Jul 12, 22 14:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

They are not going to stop until the party is held accountable. there has been ZERO pushback by any republican voters against any of the congress people who knowingly pushed the false election conspiracies. We have people here who will time and time again say "bill clintons biggest issue is that he lied to people. I dont care he got a BJ. I care that we could no longer trust him."

How many of the current GOP members actively knew about these schemes and megaphones them? Half? How many current GOP voters care about this? 2%?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
sphere wrote:
Clarifying:

Clarifying further:

Rep Cheney said this phone call occurred *after* the last hearing, meaning he heard the Committee talking about people in his inner circle witness tampering with regard to this committee, and basically said, “Hold my Diet Coke.”

I mean, wow.

Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:

They are not going to stop until the party is held accountable. there has been ZERO pushback by any republican voters against any of the congress people who knowingly pushed the false election conspiracies. We have people here who will time and time again say "bill clintons biggest issue is that he lied to people. I dont care he got a BJ. I care that we could no longer trust him."

How many of the current GOP members actively knew about these schemes and megaphones them? Half? How many current GOP voters care about this? 2%?

So deplorable really does fit them…..not a Republican Party, but cult, with many gutless leaders.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am just thinking out loud here....

Trump is the kind of person who doesn't like to be told that they can't do something. He seems like the petulant child who will do something just because he was told that he couldn't do it. I imagine that they understand that.

I am wondering if they are publicizing these things because they know that it will result in him calling more witnesses with the mindset of "they can't tell me what to do". The more witnesses he calls, the more likely he is to get recorded or say something that is clearly illegal.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
when everyone in your administration wants to find someone to calm the president down

probably inconsequential in the big picture, but this stuck --

Julie Radford testifies that Ivanka attended the rally despite previous intentions not to in order to calm her father down after his call with Pence. Ivanka flat out denies. Kinda weird.

Why did the committee include this? It adds to the picture of Trump on a tear but calling the VP a p*ssy does that pretty well already.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Worst Diet Dr. Pepper commercial ever.

dominance move -- 'you all can wait til i swallow this half can of diet dr pepper'

I did enjoy Patsy B. "WHO are YOU ???"
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [RINO Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:

Trump is the kind of person who doesn't like to be told that they can't do something. He seems like the petulant child who will do something just because he was told that he couldn't do it. I imagine that they understand that.

I am wondering if they are publicizing these things because they know that it will result in him calling more witnesses with the mindset of "they can't tell me what to do". The more witnesses he calls, the more likely he is to get recorded or say something that is clearly illegal.

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE RED
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June Hearings Thread [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE RED

And how did Trump feel when Cheney told America that the witness didn’t take his call? Ha ha! That made me laugh.
Last edited by: Clara Roberts: Jul 12, 22 21:17
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
sphere wrote:
Worst Diet Dr. Pepper commercial ever.

dominance move -- 'you all can wait til i swallow this half can of diet dr pepper'

I did enjoy Patsy B. "WHO are YOU ???"

I haven't really listened to her talk before, but she seems to be a vile human being. I can see why she would gravitate towards trump and vice versa.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:

The “how many” question is the right one… I’m my model I have zoomed by orders of magnitude from 1k to 10k to 100k and now I’m seriously pondering 1M people as accessories.

E

Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [RINO Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:

The thing you’re talking about is “reflexive control” and if you’re right, we’ve finally learned something from the Russians after 20 years of war.

E

Quote Reply
Re: Jan 6 June & July Hearings Thread [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
chaparral wrote:
when everyone in your administration wants to find someone to calm the president down

probably inconsequential in the big picture, but this stuck --

Julie Radford testifies that Ivanka attended the rally despite previous intentions not to in order to calm her father down after his call with Pence. Ivanka flat out denies. Kinda weird.

Why did the committee include this? It adds to the picture of Trump on a tear but calling the VP a p*ssy does that pretty well already.

Ivanka and Jared are major dangerous criminals.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
sphere wrote:
Clarifying:

With those three shitbirds that would be the rapiest cell in the whole prison.
Quote Reply

Prev Next