Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? July 11 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 11 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back in the pool for the first time this morning after the flu. Still a rubbish swimmer ;-). How are you?
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 11 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Goals this week are healthy coping skills and keep doing stuff to make me faster.

check! Lots of days in a row on the coping skills! My stufftomakemefaster was a run workout and cut the swim volume for a 1500m ocean race on Sunday. I won the FOV category in 18:09, though the time is deceptive because there was a current that helped - was 0.27 knots (0.3 mph) according to the interwebs. I could feel the current; I don't know much it helped but I know it did. Anyway, I am happy with the race and had fun.

week was
swim - 14,175 yds in 5 swims
run - 30.46 mi in 4 runs

did hip and/or shoulder exercises M-F.

goals this week are the same as last. The summer camp I work at started today so that was fun (and tiring!).

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Signed my teaching contract today. Taking in mama kitty to get fixed, and the last three littlest to get their first vax tomorrow. Trail run this evening. Doing my first Tri of the year this weekend…notice I said doing , not racing, haven’t been training much, will, probably use my new road bike rather than my Tri bike. Spent yesterday at Disneyland with my cousin and his family, who were in town from Colorado.

check out my blog http://theswimmingtriathlete.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 11 edition [SDCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that all sounds awesome! I know I said this before but I miss having kittens.

Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 11 edition [SDCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDCali wrote:
Signed my teaching contract today.

Yay, congrats!

We just got back from our first proper holiday since before the pandemic. Had a great time in France, with a lot of cycling. It was awesome, but I'm glad to be back at the velodrome!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 11 edition [Island] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Island wrote:
Back in the pool for the first time this morning after the flu. Still a rubbish swimmer ;-). How are you?

Glad you are feeling better. Saw your thread on the "other" forum. :P Progress is imminent - you have some great advice to work with.

I'm glad it's Friday. I'm tired of planning and logistics and ready to just do the things. The big thing is 3 days of backpacking with my sister. Fingers crossed the snow pack has melted enough that the "sketchy bit" isn't too sketchy and that it's not so wet/muddy that I spend three days with wet feet.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 11 edition [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:
Progress is imminent

I wish I was so confident about that 😫
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 11 edition [Island] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Island wrote:
edbikebabe wrote:
Progress is imminent

I wish I was so confident about that 😫

You do the work - we'll be confident for you. :P