Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A Day in the Life of Sue Republican
Quote | Reply
“Sue wakes up at 6am and fills her coffee pot with water to prepare her morning coffee…”

https://twitter.com/...aKXLrv6mU2DtCZDo6sdw

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: A Day in the Life of Sue Republican [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: A Day in the Life of Sue Republican [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a cousin about 12 years younger than me who's a back surgeon and makes, I dunno, $300-$500K a year. He worked his ass off. I've never seen anyone work harder than him. It's truly insane. So despite many advantages he had growing up, i'll allow him to say that he got to where he is through hard work.

BUT

When he was in medical school, he was complaining to me about the graduated tax system and how the more you make the more you get taxed. Obviously he was complaining because he was pretty sure that someday he's be making a lot of money. I said to him, "Why are you complaining? You haven't paid a dime in taxes your whole life." "Huh?" "You're in medical school. You don't have a job. You don't make any money. That road you drove on this morning? That was paid by MY tax dollars, not yours."

I've never heard a self made rich person complain about how they weren't paying their fair share when they were poor and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: A Day in the Life of Sue Republican [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
I have a cousin about 12 years younger than me who's a back surgeon and makes, I dunno, $300-$500K a year. He worked his ass off. I've never seen anyone work harder than him. It's truly insane. So despite many advantages he had growing up, i'll allow him to say that he got to where he is through hard work.

BUT

When he was in medical school, he was complaining to me about the graduated tax system and how the more you make the more you get taxed. Obviously he was complaining because he was pretty sure that someday he's be making a lot of money. I said to him, "Why are you complaining? You haven't paid a dime in taxes your whole life." "Huh?" "You're in medical school. You don't have a job. You don't make any money. That road you drove on this morning? That was paid by MY tax dollars, not yours."

I've never heard a self made rich person complain about how they weren't paying their fair share when they were poor and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

Ideology is a cover for theft. The conservative movement was a scam or con the entire time, funded by our geopolitical adversaries. no different than Ayn Rand masturbatory fantasies of “libertarianism”.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply