Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Tririg Omega One brake (single) + any rear brake that fits P5
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tririg Omega One brake (single) + any rear brake that fits P5 [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 2 in original boxes, had them for a frameset I never put together, just sold the frame.
text me for pictures 210722431
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tririg Omega One brake (single) + any rear brake that fits P5 [Storrie86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, how much do you want for one or both? Missing a digit on the number to text for pictures.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tririg Omega One brake (single) + any rear brake that fits P5 [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Id buy both if you can, its what I put on my wife's p5. Otherwise I have a used rear brake from TRP that works well too, $50.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tririg Omega One brake (single) + any rear brake that fits P5 [YTZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you do Omega Ones or Omega X? I have the front Omega One now but want to go cheaper on the rear...
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tririg Omega One brake (single) + any rear brake that fits P5 [Storrie86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just saw this thread...I'm trying to replace the brakes on my P5 do you have anything that may work...ugh what an ordeal..can't find TRP 925 but saw the Tririg may work Thanks
Quote Reply