Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, hollowgram SI, Reynolds & more
Quote | Reply
UPDATED for added / sold items + reduced pricing

Cleaning out the gear closet for the 2022 season; all items used but good condition.

All prices exclude shipping and PayPal fees (friends and family or add 3%). I think I’ve priced fairly, but if you disagree, make an offer. More high-res pics available here; please include your email address with any responses, and I'll respond in kind.

——————

Profile Design Aeria aerobar: full carbon, T4 extensions, cee gees pads, 40+5mm spacers (I seem to have lost the extra hardware). The corner of the base bar is scuffed (see photos), but no impact to its integrity. $210

Blueseventy Helix wetsuit: size SMT. A few small holes at the shoulder (see photos). $100

Cannondale hollowgram SI carbon front wheel: tubeless compatible, centerlock disc brake, quick release (my understanding is that you can convert to thru axle with a $20 replacement cap). $275

Reynolds Assault SLG carbon front wheel: rim brake, quick-release. $225

Looks like I'm out of space for photos; check out photos here for the items below:

Vision Tri-max team clip-on aero bars: Aluminum, s-bend, uncut. No elbow pads. $25

Bontrager carbon seatpost: 27.2. $20

Origin 8 carbon stem: 110mm +/-6d. $10

Cannondale green seat: new take-off. free

Norelco Oneblade: with all parts. $15

Misc clothing: 2x mens small tri tops (one white/red, one white/blue), castelli summer weight bike jersey, white, small, 2x rev3 quassy visors, 1x long sleve base layer black, small. Offers?

Pika Packworks. SOLD

Speed play aero: SOLD

HED jet 9: SOLD

Torhans: SOLD

ISM Adamo Prologue. SOLD

Bike Shoes: SOLD

Last edited by: drat_bklyn: Apr 28, 22 12:57
Quote Reply
Re: Summer clean out - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, Pika Packworks, ISM, Torhans & more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'd about the Torhans items.
Quote Reply
Re: Summer clean out - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, ISM, Torhans & more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on clip on aero bars

50 and getting back to racing.
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, Speedplay aero, HED, hollowgram SI, Torhans & more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping for added items & price reductions
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, Speedplay aero, HED, hollowgram SI, Torhans & more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent on Speedplay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM’ed about the torhans bottle

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, HED, hollowgram SI, Reynolds & more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping for price reductions
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, HED, hollowgram SI, Reynolds & more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any partner available for that reynolds front wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, HED, hollowgram SI, Reynolds & more [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well yes, but it's missing a spoke... deraillleur jammed, chain ripped it off the bottom bracket, threw it into my back wheel, and ripped the spoke through the carbon rim. alas...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yikes, so it destroyed the rim, I guess. Hub survive?
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, HED, hollowgram SI, Reynolds & more [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hub is fine. TBH, i've used it a few times on the trainer (wheel-on) and it's fine. the rim is fine except where the spoke pulled through. someone who repairs carbon may be able to make a go of it, but i didn't pursue that option. if you're interested, i could send a photo of the damage, and would be willing to include it with the cost for the front.
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, hollowgram SI, Reynolds & more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the wetsuit - i have looked at B70 chart but what is your height and weight, and how was the fit
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, hollowgram SI, Reynolds & more [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m 6’1”, 155-160#. It’s a snug fit for me — doable, but on the edge.
Quote Reply
Re: gear sale - PD Aeria, B70 Helix, hollowgram SI, Reynolds & more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send me pics of the clip ons? teixido at gmail.com
Quote Reply