Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Diamondback Andean 1 size L DI2
Quote | Reply
I have herniated disks in my neck and its too uncomfortable to keep riding a tri position, so time to let her go to a new home. This is a 2020 Andean 1 in Green/Black, size Large. It was upgraded to DI2 drivetrain and shifters.

Will sell with stock wheels (6-bolt hub) with Schwalbe One tubeless setup (see picture) OR with the Reynolds ARx80 wheelset with Dura Ace rotors and also setup with Schwalbe One tubeless. Can also sell with the Assioma Duo power pedals, and I have a new spare pair of cleats to add.

Complete bike as shown with Reynolds and Assioma Duo power pedals.. $4,900.00 plus shipping/insurance. OBO
Stock wheels, subtract $1,500.00
No pedals, subtract $500.00

Great bike, and I like it more than my previous Felt IA, which had a harsher ride, but not as stiff as this bike. This bike is extremely efficient at applying every ounce of torque and accelerates instantly. My Garmin Edge shows 342 miles on this bike. Never down/crashed or abused and never travelled. Ridden only locally. Small paint chip on left chainstay, but otherwise unblemished.

Forks has never been cut or any other mods to frame or fork. Profile Design bars have not been cut down. Only DI2 and wheelset upgrades made.

More photos available: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai28lWPCMt9ol_RhweC2tibiHiijNA?e=wPNsH0
Last edited by: Dalancas: May 23, 22 14:40
Quote Reply