Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

mobile/web app developer with sports industry experience
Quote | Reply

our small team has some downtime and we are looking for gigs, short or long term, for our developers, either solo or as a group. we've got a lot of experience in the sports tech space, doing new app builds and also maintaining legacy products.
Quote Reply
Re: mobile/web app developer with sports industry experience [buzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey, what types of development do you do? i also run a small, boutique software development company and may need some help. feel free to send me a PM.

cheers!

brett

Re: mobile/web app developer with sports industry experience [Anderson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm also in search of a good software development company. Any updates or recommendations?
Quote Reply
Re: mobile/web app developer with sports industry experience [BessYa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not really easy to choose. First pay attention to the reviews. Search everywhere to avoid scam, cause nowadays there are tons of different choices. Then, check the company portfolio to choose a dedicated development team. Also, discuss about coding, understand different software systems, and focus on delivery time.
Last edited by: KateMid: May 30, 22 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: mobile/web app developer with sports industry experience [buzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

What kind of software designer do you require and at what level?
slope game
Last edited by: ikeasob: Jun 29, 23 0:21
Quote Reply