Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB 56cm Tri Bike
Quote | Reply
Jumping back in after 10 years of not racing. Looking for a 56cm tri bike. If you have something you’re looking to move, please let me know. Don’t need a super bike. Budget is $2,500.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB 56cm Tri Bike [dkunnen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2018 P2. Zipp Vuka Aero bar, Vuka evo extensions, Ultegra di2, R8000 crank. I could let it go for $2500 + shipping to you. Depending on location I would be willing to drive a bit to meet up. I have an offer from Pros Closet but have a few days to decide. The bike is immaculate and I would be happy to send along pictures. Let me know if interested.

Thanks,
Bryan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello! I have a 56 cm Cervelo P2 frameset for sale if you are interested. It will also have an ISM saddle and bottom bracket. Lastly, I will throw in a pair of Profile Design aero bars with Dura Ace brakes. $1000 + shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've toyed with selling my 56 2013 Cannondale Slice Hi Mod that I upgraded to 11sp eTap and grabbing an IA FRD. If you're interested, DM me and we can talk and I can send better pics.

Here's an older pic but no major changes (went with ski bends but still have the ones shown too). Would come with the training wheels instead.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: May 30, 22 19:43
Quote Reply