Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by MechMan
Last edited by: MechMan: May 13, 22 19:02
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* [MechMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

--

Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* [MechMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

--

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

--

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not clear if the P2/P3 are complete bikes or frame only? If complete, what's the build.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MechMan wrote:
**This list will be updated with more items**

51cm P2 ultegra silver/white $1000USD

UGGH!!!! This has to be the best deal ono arguably one of the best bikes ever built! I wish I could bring another one into my stable.
Good luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ll take the 58 P/3 please

I sent you a private message as well

Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re the 51 P5Three.
Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomk407 wrote:
Not clear if the P2/P3 are complete bikes or frame only? If complete, what's the build.

They are complete bikes.

--

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you share the back story on this? How did all this stuff from almost 10 years ago end up in a storage locker? Did somebody forget about it? A store go bankrupt?

Andrew Inkpen
Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* [AndrewPhx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndrewPhx wrote:
Can you share the back story on this? How did all this stuff from almost 10 years ago end up in a storage locker? Did somebody forget about it? A store go bankrupt?

Lol! As far as I know, it's a little of both. . . with maybe a bit of too lazy, too much trouble thrown in. Definitely a store closing around 2014.

--

Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, BAR TAPE BLOWOUT! cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* (MORE STUFF ADDED updated 04/05/22) [MechMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added saddles**

--

Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, BAR TAPE BLOWOUT! cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* (MORE STUFF ADDED updated 04/07/22) [MechMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added QR CD0.1

--

Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, BAR TAPE BLOWOUT! cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* (MORE STUFF ADDED updated 04/07/22) [MechMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated

--

Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone successfully purchased a bike from this group of bikes that are for sale?

The OP and I had been messaging each other and then I asked to email him a copy of my drivers license and he could do the same

And he stopped replying

I’m definitely interested in buying a bike I just wanna make sure
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MrTri123 wrote:
Has anyone successfully purchased a bike from this group of bikes that are for sale?

The OP and I had been messaging each other and then I asked to email him a copy of my drivers license and he could do the same

And he stopped replying

What I heard from the OP via PM is that one of the bikes was shipped from Canada to the US and the import taxes/tariffs when it landed were exorbitant for the receiver, based on tax law changes re: "made in china" bikes. With that in mind we agreed to hit the pause button on the bikes I was going to purchase.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MrTri123 wrote:

And he stopped replying

I haven’t tried to contact him, but, to be fair, I would probably ghost you too if you sent me such a request during a classified ad sale.
Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
MrTri123 wrote:

And he stopped replying

I haven’t tried to contact him, but, to be fair, I would probably ghost you too if you sent me such a request during a classified ad sale.

OK thanks for letting me know

I deal with buying and selling things on Facebook and the first thing I do is I send a photo copy of my drivers license so the person knows I’m serious but maybe that’s not usual

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* [mrfreeze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mrfreeze wrote:
MrTri123 wrote:

And he stopped replying

What I heard from the OP via PM is that one of the bikes was shipped from Canada to the US and the import taxes/tariffs when it landed were exorbitant for the receiver, based on tax law changes re: "made in china" bikes. With that in mind we agreed to hit the pause button on the bikes I was going to purchase.

Oh OK that makes sense I’m in the US as well so probably wouldn’t be a good deal with the import duties and taxes thanks for the heads up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MrTri123 wrote:
DFW_Tri wrote:
MrTri123 wrote:

And he stopped replying

OK thanks for letting me know

I deal with buying and selling things on Facebook and the first thing I do is I send a photo copy of my drivers license so the person knows I’m serious but maybe that’s not usual

Thanks

Maybe it is on FB. Not here, at least in my experience. Sending me money (or at at least asking me where to send money is what tells me you are serious when I’m the seller. I’m assume anyone selling in here is motivated to sel, but Sending the seller money is what I think tells them I’m serious (with PayPal protection if I’m not confident in seller)
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 14, 22 6:02
Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, frames, accessories, BAR TAPE BLOWOUT! cervelo seat posts, shoes, helmets* (MORE STUFF ADDED updated 04/09/22) [MechMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
Are the 48 and 51cm P2’s still available?

Brad
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MrTri123 wrote:

And he stopped replying

I did. He is a stand up guy. No worries purchasing from him.
Mark
Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, (updated 05/12/22) [MechMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the 61 still available?
Quote Reply
Re: *Tri Shop storage unit clearout! brand new old stock, bikes, (updated 05/12/22) [tex0373] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry only the 48 is left.

--

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there, just wondering if you have any Tri bike shoes and helmets left?
Quote Reply